Lisa 'Kingdom' surprise performance

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yeahhhhh, we will see a very hot performance. :pepe-hype:

Btw, I think it might already be a part of promo for Lisa's solo. Not that she will promote her song, but that people will pay attention to her again.

• I'm so happy that we get to see her perform but on the other hand, it does give them iKON an advantage.

Hopefully, the other teams manage to get other popular idols onto their team to ever out the vote and stream distribution.

• also Miyeon

we are getting pinkpunk crumbs I really want to see them interact ;(

• also Miyeon

we are getting pinkpunk crumbs I really want to them to interact ;(

It'll depend if they'll appear for the whole ep or just the performance. It'd be great if they appear for the whole ep, though judging from the preview, that doesn't seem like the case.

• I'm so happy that we get to see her perform but on the other hand, it does give them iKON an advantage.

Hopefully, the other teams manage to get other popular idols onto their team to ever out the vote and stream distribution.

How are they judged? Do yt views count cuz truly she’ll destroy there. everyone is tuning in.. but I don’t think her fans will vote for ikon

Your average ggs enthusiast...

• How are they judged? Do yt views count cuz truly she’ll destroy there. everyone is tuning in.. but I don’t think her fans will vote for ikon

"votes by the six competing groups (25 percent), evaluations by a panel of 30 experts (25 percent), domestic and global fan votes (40 percent), and video view count (10 percent)"

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• How are they judged? Do yt views count cuz truly she’ll destroy there. everyone is tuning in.. but I don’t think her fans will vote for ikon

Yup! Views are a critera!

• damn I am worried for my tbz boys....

they dont even have any other group or sunbae in their label...

on the other hand if they are doing love me right then I dont see a big collab happening either..

kinda disadvantage for other groups but anyways I am still very excited for this stage...

Would love to see how Lisa will add to the performance..

BTOB should have gone for Soyeon though imo, that would have been some good competetion

• Maybe they'll get someone from Exo :-D (of course it won't happened? but hey, we can never know haha).

Also it don't think BTOB would go for Soyeon, since they are more vocally based, so a main vocal was pribably their choice.

Also everyone that is excited for Lisa and her interracting with bgs, it would be nice, but I kind of doubt they'll show anything other than performance and preparation hehe (it was like that in RTK when someone from OMG was festuring with ONF).

• Maybe they'll get someone from Exo :-D (of course it won't happened? but hey, we can never know haha).

Also it don't think BTOB would go for Soyeon, since they are more vocally based, so a main vocal was pribably their choice.

Also everyone that is excited for Lisa and her interracting with bgs, it would be nice, but I kind of doubt they'll show anything other than performance and preparation hehe (it was like that in RTK when someone from OMG was festuring with ONF).

Soyeon would have been a good contrast since miyeon is nowhere at the level of btob vocalists...

Also I so wish I can see exo members but thats not possible... I dont think tbz would get a guest.. I think they will do something else with no limit concept

• Soyeon would have been a good contrast since miyeon is nowhere at the level of btob vocalists...

Also I so wish I can see exo members but thats not possible... I dont think tbz would get a guest.. I think they will do something else with no limit concept

That's true, but we'll have to see Btob's song choice and what they do, I still don't see Soyeon with them though.

Same same, I also don't think tbz would get a guest. I know for sure their performance will be great, it always is, even tough I don't know where they have ideas to be so versatile and show different aspect of themselves every time while incorporating some original and inovative ideas and execute it all amazingly. But the performances with featuring will definitely get a bigger hype, whatever they do.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!