​According to official, BP Lisa will appear in 3rd round of Kingdom with iKON.

• Maybe votes as well, since Lisa would also be in the perf so it's possible that some portion of blinks (even if it's small) would vote for iKON since votings' ranking will depend on each teams' perf.

Are we certain its a performance?

And blinks are not known for voting, we actually suck at it, especially if its not the whole group

• Lisa stans are known for voting But they wont vote as hard if its a group activity or other groups that she collabs with

What? Lisa stans vote especially if its a group activity. Lisa is part of the group, whatever glory the group gets goes to her too.

Stop trying to make people think Lisa stans don't care about the group, if that was the case LisaBar wouldn't have bothered buying as many albums as they did.

• Yup, I think it is since Miyeon will perform with BTOB as well.

That's why I said, maybe a small portion since I don't know how blinks' dynamic is.

Dont worry They wont vote They will see Lisa as the main event and the hashtag they trend will be about Lisa being the main event Just like they did to YWY The hashtag will be full of Lisas parts and If Lisa is not the highlight They will complain on that hashtag and might not even have time to care for anyone eles. Ask Lisa stans if they remember the names of those trainees on YWY

• Dont worry They wont vote They will see Lisa as the main event and the hashtag they trend will be about Lisa being the main event Just like they did to YWY The hashtag will be full of Lisas parts and If Lisa is not the highlight They will complain on that hashtag and might not even have time to care for anyone eles. Ask Lisa stans if they remember the names of those trainees on YWY

I'm not worrying, I'm rooting for iKON in Kingdom as well so in fact I'd be happy if they rank high bcoz right now they're sort of stuck in the middle. Yup, trends will belong to Lisa totally, that's a given and there will most likely be a huge buzz for the performance.

• Dont worry They wont vote They will see Lisa as the main event and the hashtag they trend will be about Lisa being the main event Just like they did to YWY The hashtag will be full of Lisas parts and If Lisa is not the highlight They will complain on that hashtag and might not even have time to care for anyone eles. Ask Lisa stans if they remember the names of those trainees on YWY

Wth. A lot of Lisa stans remember the trainee names especially from the season 2. This statement you just made solidified the fact that you are not a Lisa stan as you portray here.

That statement someone made about you being Lisa anti and making threads to get Lisa dragged was right.

Two-faced b

• Wth. A lot of Lisa stans remember the trainee names especially from the season 2. This statement you just made solidified the fact that you are not a Lisa stan as you portray here.

That statement someone made about you being Lisa anti and making threads to get Lisa dragged was right.

Two-faced b

Don't waste your energy boo. Every fandom knows what's happening here in your fandom and these weird trolls. I do think Jae likes Lisa, just doesn't like herself. And of course people know she's not a Blink.

• Wth. A lot of Lisa stans remember the trainee names especially from the season 2. This statement you just made solidified the fact that you are not a Lisa stan as you portray here.

Two-faced b

Don't waste your energy boo. Every fandom knows what's happening here in your fandom and these weird trolls. I do think Jae likes Lisa, just doesn't like herself. And of course people know she's not a Blink.

tenor.gif

Two-faced b

Finally someone with brain cells.

• YESS, i want to see Lisa killing another perfomancee

Maybe votes as well, since Lisa would also be in the perf so it's possible that some portion of blinks (even if it's small) would vote for iKON since votings' ranking will depend on each teams' perf.

I Doubt it, Blinks will be worried about whatever is going on votations for BP at the time and probably Lisa Solo started being teased

• I'm not sure what she will add because it's basically IKON being a YGE Group so their basic Hip Hop Concept won't change but if Lisa can help improve IKON's Youtube Views then they will score more points for the "Fan Vote" for this section.

If YGE have a brain they will promote Lisa as either a Vocal or a Rapper because it would be a waste to have her being a Back Up Dancer for an IKON Song

• I'm not sure what she will add because it's basically IKON being a YGE Group so their basic Hip Hop Concept won't change but if Lisa can help improve IKON's Youtube Views then they will score more points for the "Fan Vote" for this section.

If YGE have a brain they will promote Lisa as either a Vocal or a Rapper because it would be a waste to have her being a Back Up Dancer for an IKON Song

She is definitely not going to be the backup dancer. If I am not wrong the entire theme is some no limit thing. And if they got Lisa then it's definitely centered around her.

• She is definitely not going to be the backup dancer. If I am not wrong the entire theme is some no limit thing. And if they got Lisa then it's definitely centered around her.

What would be an aweseome for IKON is if they did an UNPLUGGED Stage where they were all seated and LISA joins in a part of the Vocal or Rap.

But if Lisa is just going to Dance, then it would be no different than hiring Back Up Dancers which is what I was trying to say

• What would be an aweseome for IKON is if they did an UNPLUGGED Stage where they were all seated and LISA joins in a part of the Vocal or Rap.

But if Lisa is just going to Dance, then it would be no different than hiring Back Up Dancers which is what I was trying to say

There is a massive difference between a backup dancer and Lisa. Although I agree a rap verse in between will be fun. But having having Lisa and not dance with her would be incredibly stupid. And Lisa can and rap at the same time very well.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!