More & More

• I always see people talking trash about this song, saying that it's Twice's worst or weakest, but I don't know. I LOVE it. I loved it on first listen and I love it even more now than I did in the past. When I listen to it now it takes me back to summer. Like truly, it's a song that defined my summer. I hope you all have a great day today, and stream More & More.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The song is catchy. But I do feel like it was a downgrade from Fancy and Feel Special. They were finally showing a more versatile side of themselves but this song and concept didn't bring anything new to the table. It's like they reverted back. Plus, the song sounds outdated. And after finding out this song was made a few years back, it all makes sense. More & More sounds like a song that should have been a follow up single/repackaged single that came after Dance The Night Away. But the song's not a bad song. It has a very delightful and catchy melody. The composition makes sense. Nothing too abnormal or irregular, it's just somewhat more generic than the previous 2 comebacks. Signal is the worse song imo.

TL;DR: I like More & More but I can see why it was a disappointment. Because Twice set a new standard with their 2019 comebacks but More & More failed to hit that bar. PS: I think Signal is their worst song.

• After getting over the initial disappointment, it's not that bad, but there are parts that really irk me (the rap, for example) and the song could have been so much better if they gave it more space. Snatched defeat from the jaws of victory, because it has the raw ingredients to be their absolute best title track.

• I like More & More, but I LOVED Fancy.

I actually like More & More better than Feel Special. That's a rare opinion in the Once community though.

If I had to rank Twice's title tracks in this new era it'd be:...

1. Fancy/Cry For Me

2. More & More/I Can't Stop Me

3. Feel Special

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• I like more and more now, but I'm not gonna lie and say I liked it in the beginning. The one reason I was disappointed in M&M was that after seeing the first teaser (nayeon&mina intro part) was a completely different side and vibe from twice we seen so far. After feel special I thought they were going into a more mature sound, so I was liking the sound of the teaser and kept replaying it. Then the other teaser came out and it was different from what I thought the song would be like. I later came around to liking it, because it is a good song. It not their best nor their worst song for me. The only thing I still don't like about is the rap and some of the instrumentals at some parts.

Though I did lowkey wanted sweet summer day to be the title. :shyr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!