Akp main page is full with seungri oppalogist

• Now someone even wrote that one should apologize for the witch hunt.

What do these people smoke? Is that like a new drug?

Someone needs to tell them that their oppa still can be a piece of shit without being in jail. Just looking at his friend circle (where like 50% is in jail due to burning sun) says everything that one needs to know

:pepestare:

• What a timely "coincidence" after posting the ot5 group pictures in social media couldn't be more transparent than this :clown:

How tone-deaf is YG? Like there are a lot of rumors (even before burning sun) that do not get translated into English but burning sun and yg were known to be shady. They have the biggest market share when it is about drug scandals lmao

• ..............................As a former Seungri stan I do not want to be associated with blind followers. I said it before and I will say it again until there is evidence of innocence I will not stan. I cannot support because it does not matter how talented someone is if they do horrid things

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• ..............................As a former Seungri stan I do not want to be associated with blind followers. I said it before and I will say it again until there is evidence of innocence I will not stan. I cannot support because it does not matter how talented someone is if they do horrid things

The thing is if you are someone who goes clubbing occasionally you know that there is a lot more to the whole scandal that has not been exposed. Night clubs are shady in generell and there are a lot of illegal things happening behind the scenes. I once knew a club owner and bruh there is so much shit going on behind the scenes. From underage people to the friggin mafia and drugs... In the light of such accusations he cannot be innocent or “not know what was going on“

• The thing is if you are someone who goes clubbing occasionally you know that there is a lot more to the whole scandal that has not been exposed. Night clubs are shady in generell and there are a lot of illegal things happening behind the scenes. I once knew a club owner and bruh there is so much shit going on behind the scenes. From underage people to the friggin mafia and drugs... In the light of such accusations he cannot be innocent or “not know what was going on“

I worked in the industry before in my teens up until I was 20 I know very well some club owners can be sketch as can some execs. I learned to carry a knife with me when I worked those places. Which is why I have the stance I do, until it is proven he is innocent I just ignore his activities because it is hard to believe he might be innocent (not impossible but I am not betting on it at this time) without evidence showing me such.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• Also You dont get inside of a trouble if your really not associated with it in the first place. Some people are literally using the Law's principle to make suspicious people look innocent. Shady how long this case took to take a turn like this. LITERALLY Wait till all the interest wither down for them to do all this shenanigans. :clown:

• although he wasn't as involved as other he was still a bystander in the gc as the screenshots show... so if they're defending him BECAUSE he didn't do anything about the situation, then saying I'm disappointed is an understatement.

• I worked in the industry before in my teens up until I was 20 I know very well some club owners can be sketch as can some execs. I learned to carry a knife with me when I worked those places. Which is why I have the stance I do, until it is proven he is innocent I just ignore his activities because it is hard to believe he might be innocent (not impossible but I am not betting on it at this time) without evidence showing me such.

But let’s be honest and realistic, he knew what was going on. There is no way that he didn’t know what was going on. He might be innocent of the allegations (in court) but overall it is a fact that he basically did an appeasement policy towards the things his friends did and it is also underlines what they thought of women in general - yikes

• guilty or not, he is definitely not a good person judging by the amount of shady shit floating around him and the weird criminal friends he has and it'd be really disappointing if he in any way sneaks his way back into the industry or bigbang

Honestly I am afraid it is a big possibility GD and Taeyang are basically his big brothers and were closest with him in the group and they continue to state that they would like him to come back so they can see him again. They hardcore cried when they got out of the military and fans talked to them about him being investigated.

So even if I won't like it, it may end up being another Shinhwa situation with Andy stealing from fans, where they want to forgive them for everything and stay together because they are family.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• Honestly I am afraid it is a big possibility GD and Taeyang are basically his big brothers and were closest with him in the group and they continue to state that they would like him to come back so they can see him again. They hardcore cried when they got out of the military and fans talked to them about him being investigated.

So even if I won't like it, it may end up being another Shinhwa situation with Andy stealing from fans, where they want to forgive them for everything and stay together because they are family.

i know a somewhat similar case where some guy friend fucked up horribly (like seriously baaad) and his closest friends were in denial. I hate that it might turn out like the shinwha situation. For me seungri‘s allegations are the worst

• i know a somewhat similar case where some guy friend fucked up horribly (like seriously baaad) and his closest friends were in denial. I hate that it might turn out like the shinwha situation. For me seungri‘s allegations are the worst

I kinda like how Shinhwa at least handled it by forcing him to publicly apologize and repay the money, as well as giving him less creative control and screen time. They did it mostly quietly but made sure he knew to not do that again.

And with Bigbang if they just pretend the whole thing did not happen, I feel like that would be a huge failure on their part. AT BARE MINIMUM if he has to return they need to make him apologize. I mean they forced TOP to apologize for trying to take his own life. :pepefacepalm:

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• I was a VIP and of course, I loved the maknae

Seungri did horrible things and I will never excuse that, he deserves to be in jail along with other horrible criminals

But I still love BigBang and I still support them, even though they have all had their own scandals, I still love them as artists and people, while not excusing their behiavors

Seungri though, is not part of BigBang to me so the loving them despite scandals does not apply to him

• I gave up on vip5 after they got ApologizeToSeungri trending worldwide. The numbers that went into that are scary af :pepe-cross:

around 400k users... all tweeting about it and posting on facebook, in less than a day and it trended for 10 hours in the top 10 :ak_bunny9:

Edit: and it made mainstream news

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• As for Seungri being in the group again: I hope he doesn't ever come back

GD (my first ult bias) does seem to want him back and I understand that. I had a friend who did some bad shit and even though he was wrong for doing that, I still loved him and wanted him to be ok, so I understand them. I don't think Seungri is 100% a bad person, but he did some bad shit too and I think that as much as I love BB, I don't want him back

• Isn't sketchy how one guy got lots of accusations thrown at him and somehow only one was confirmed to be true and the rest were either debunked or wasn't investigated for it

• Isn't sketchy how one guy got lots of accusations thrown at him and somehow only one was confirmed to be true and the rest were either debunked or wasn't investigated for it

What do you mean by sketchy exactly? Like shady for seungri or shady towards the people who threw the accusations?

• Frankly, I don’t know why people are still focusing on this story. I do have my own thoughts on it and my feelings have changed about Seungri since the story became public. I’m not a fan of the group but didn’t mind some of their music.

• most of the charges imposed on seungri were false.Now it's all unfolding after 2 damn years. The k-media very much ruined his image. And to all the blinks, i know how you all are feeling rn lmao. Because once bigbang comes back, yg will get back on their feet in sk. And bigbang's music>>bp's music, teddy's involved with both the groups.

if seungri's name clears off from prostitution charges, there's nothing to be worried about anymore. He's charged in minor offences like gambling etc which're not that serious lmao

• most of the charges imposed on seungri were false.Now it's all unfolding after 2 damn years. The k-media very much ruined his image. And to all the blinks, i know how you all are feeling rn lmao. Because once bigbang comes back, yg will get back on their feet in sk. And bigbang's music>>bp's music, teddy's involved with both the groups.

if seungri's name clears off from prostitution charges, there's nothing to be worried about anymore. He's charged in minor offences like gambling etc which're not that serious lmao

Not you with those reaction bots lmao

• This thread contains 6 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!