what are some 4th gen nugu boy groups?

• i just realized i don’t know any. i only know the big 4th gem boy groups, but i know all the girl groups.

does anyone know any? any recommendations?

• euentbug

Changed the title of the thread from “what are some 4tn gen nugu boy groups?” to “what are some 4th gen nugu boy groups?”.
  • i guess it’s up to whoever is recommending them bc i don’t know what i would consider nugu

Well people would call nugu also those that are quite known among kpop fans.

We are talking about nugu as in not known even among kpop fans probably?

Well i can not tell you about the ones i don't know, since i don't know them.

But i've heard about DKB, they are probably considered pretty nugu?

• DKB :eyes: these guys are so talented fr

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Haha no way, i just mentioned them. But i only know Work Hard.

• DKB :eyes: these guys are so talented fr

thank you! i’ll check them out

• Mirae just debuted and they are already amazing!!

External Content www.youtube.com

:pepe-excited:

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• E'Last

they have very high quality music but idk whether u like them

they have very dramatic traditional type of music, have some 2nd gen vibe

• External Content www.youtube.com

External Content youtu.be

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Mirae just debuted and they are already amazing!!

:pepe-excited:

that looks cool, i’m excited to listen to/watch it

• E'Last

they have very high quality music but idk whether u like them

they have very dramatic traditional type of music, have some 2nd gen vibe

thank you!

• Lucy

Dongkiz

• not to derail your thread OP but this made me reflect that since TXT Soobin became MC of MuBank I have watched that show every Friday and, I have seen everyone who has debuted from July 24, 2020 up to now (bg & gg) who performed in that music show. Now I can't think of any group that I would consider nugu to me since I've probably seen them in Music Bank. :cheersc:

• omg you were waiting for this moment

• Thats because you have taste! Their discography is pretty interesting give it a listen. The Love album is pretty good :lover1:

I think i've heard about them having a good discography (maybe i even heard some other song i'm not sure!), and wanted to check it out but never got to do that! I will now!

And yup, Work Hard is a great song, stages and choreo were also fun! <3

• Lucy

Dongkiz

thanks! i think i’ve heard of the second one on akp before!

• not to derail your thread OP but this made me reflect that since TXT Soobin became MC of MuBank I have watched that show every Friday and, I have seen everyone who has debuted from July 24, 2020 up to now (bg & gg) who performed in that music show. Now I can't think of any group that I would consider nugu to me since I've probably seen them in Music Bank. :cheersc:

soobin is the best mc >

• They aren't nugu, but have you heard of Oneus? They're super good, and coming back on May 11!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!