Why do new groups not respect Twice?

• Twice loved and showed respect to SNSD. So why can't these new groups do the same for them?

I can't believe time flies so fast that in 2021 everybody has already forgot what Twice accomplished in 2016 through 2019.

Twice legacy is already fadding??

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• :pepe-toilet:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• what do mean there are a lot of groups that respect twice...

someone find me the groups that have covered twice or say twice are their ideals or whatever...

• What do you mean? (There are not many opportunities nowadays to show them respect anyway)

Twice was nation girl group of 3rd gen. But you wouldn't know it cause todays groups are too focused on appealing to the West these days. And maybe cause they feel Twice and their concept is so outdated that showing them any signs of respect might hurt their own image.

External Content youtu.be

• Twice was nation girl group of 3rd gen. But you wouldn't know it cause todays groups are too focused on appealing to the West these days. And maybe cause they feel Twice and their concept is so outdated that showing them any signs of respect might hurt their own image.

Well, even if all the gg are trying to appeal to the west, I fail to see how that correlates them not showing respect to Twice. It wouldn’t hurt their image to do that in my opinion...

I don’t know though. I don’t think any group is obligated to show respect to anyone. As long as they aren’t dissing Twice, I don’t really see an issue. Anyways, I don’t think this means Twice won’t have a legacy. They can and do accomplish stuff regardless if they are “shown respect”.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• idk what you define as "respect", but Twice is definitely one of the most covered artists by other idols

the sheer amount of Twice covers in this one video is insane

External Content www.youtube.com

• are you in a kpop group? Based on your posts history, you do not respecting twice thus you are in a group. Makes your argument valid.

Or, im entertained enough to comment on this thread.

Kill em'

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!