Brave girls is already getting OVER SATURATED?

• I realised they are getting too much attention from GP without their official comeback. Do you think people getting bored with them quick ? Or it put them a very hard situation if their new song wont be that good as old ones?

• GP will not be bored instead if their next release fails to reach their expectation, they might get bashed. However, if the next release is good, then they will solidify that gp's support.

• it is very hard to say honestly. Brave Girls can go any of the following route: EXID, Gfriend and Momoland

For EXID, fast rise in popularity after viral cam but obviously hard carried by Hani's fame, but after Ah yeah, can see that their popularity gradually reduced until a point they were flopping again

For Gfriend, super fast rise in popularity after viral cam, and with Rough they solidify their status as one of the top GGs. However, Fingertip killed that momentum and since then they didnt really recover to that previous level

For Momoland, almost one hit wonder. BAAM did moderate at best but as more members depart, they are flopping again now

• Gfriend is different than those two groups because they ended up getting top gg level sales and were still growing physically until 2019, and they did get another hit (TFTMN) but I guess they managed to kill their hype once again with a generic song (sunny summer) . They managed to hold huge concerts and Asia tours and they are now earning more compared to the time they were as huge because of the concert tickets and physical sales. If Brave Girls ends up like that they would have great longevity, as Gfriend is rumored to be renewing contracts soon. They definitely are still profitable.

Also Gfriend was not a total flop like the other groups mentioned here, before they went viral. People love to underestimate rookie Gfriend's power but GlassBead charted for 5 months before they went viral, and me gustas tu topped charts right after it's release.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by livingbarbiedoll ().

• Hard to say. People ofter underestimate the 'saturation' point of the GP. People love listening to the same song again and again and again, this is insane.

• I thought this but they have two hits dominating the charts and we ride hit its peak thanks to the promotion. And everything they touch and endorse sells out. Not only that but they get a lot of positive comments and I do think the GP can relate to them with their age, how they don’t look like your average idol in terms of weight and their struggle. Seriously if you go on any article or post about them they get a bunch of positive comments.

Also, the girls are extremely happy that they get to go on different variety shows or even attend one when they never experienced this. Just people wanting them on their shows. Let them have it.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• Based on this video clip, it appears that Brave Girls is making the most out of their potential over-saturation and looking to upgrade their dorm! I especially like the second place they visit, which is quite fancy and modern (timestamp linked below):

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Gfriend is different than those two groups because they ended up getting top gg level sales and were still growing physically until 2019, and they did get another hit (TFTMN) but I guess they managed to kill their hype once again with a generic song (sunny summer) . They managed to hold huge concerts and Asia tours and they are now earning more compared to the time they were as huge because of the concert tickets and physical sales. If Brave Girls ends up like that they would have great longevity, as Gfriend is rumored to be renewing contracts soon. They definitely are still profitable.

Also Gfriend was not a total flop like the other groups mentioned here, before they went viral. People love to underestimate rookie Gfriend's power but GlassBead charted for 5 months before they went viral, and me gustas tu topped charts right after it's release.

Note that i didnt mention the word flop with gfriend cause i know they arent (maybe digitally but not physically). I follow gfriend closely and i do think they derserve much more support from SK

• i don't think korea is bored of brave girls yet .... I keep seeing new super short clips of the girls performing (usually from im guessing kfan accounts) getting hundreds of thousands of views ..soooo the interest is still there.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!