I was just loooking for the tallest kpop group

• then one boygroup is found it's GreatGyus apparently they r very tall, on average they're taller than SF9 tho :eyes:

then i have checked their music out of interest and i really liked this song lol tho i am not a very big fan of bright & cheerful music esp for bgs

so why not share some nugu group's music

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• jinaland

Changed the title of the thread from “I was just loooking for that tallest kpop group” to “I was just loooking for the tallest kpop group”.
  • I know this group since they debuted in 2017. Sad that nobody is listening to their music, they have a lot very good songs tho

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BTW I'm still surprised how everyone thinks Rowoon from SF9 would be the tallest KPop-idol when there exist a Uiyeon who is 1cm taller than him

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Official Post

TXT is pretty tall.

22.4k lượt thích, 510 bình luận - 𝘽𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙖𝙣 𝘽𝙤𝙮𝙨 방탄소년단  (@thebangtanboy.bts) trên Instagram: “COMMENT YOUR HEIGHT ?! ©@fairiejim… |  Foto bts, Bts funny, Bts

One of my faves from them:

• KNK are massive

main-qimg-7d2908d260836d98063f853225e40d10

I think they were at some point the tallest but maybe after Youjin left and Donggu joined Greatguys took over?

Anywho I'll happily check out a fellow tall group! :lover3: I'm gonna listen to some of their songs right now

Great Guys's average member height is 184.2cm

KNK's is 185.83cm

Great Guys only looks so tall cause 2 member are over 1,90m but they have 1 member under 1,80m so ...

SF9 is 182cm because only Rowoon is so tall

Yup thats it ...

Compared to what people call a tall boygroup in Japan:

The boygroup IVVY for example with members all taller than 1,80m has an average member height of only 180.4cm

Now a boygroup with a still growing and allready kinda tall member would be Snow Man, since Raul could become over 1,90m if he dosn't stops growing, but since he is 17 he has a lot time to still grow and he grew a lot. Raul was 1,81m at debut and is now 1,88m tall. Even tho he has this height, Snow man's average member height is only 177.44cm because only 3 of the 9 member are over 1,80m tall and 1 member is even under 1,70m ... Raul is allready 20cm taller than Daisuke and it could be an even bigger number if Raul is growing more

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!