I’m grateful Lisa has a big solo fandom

• If she didn’t, I would really worry about her solo. This is the energy that so called Blinks have when it comes to her! Suddenly things don’t work when it comes to supporting Lisa. Just as I predicted! It’s the same when these big fan accounts suddenly announce they have lives outside of Twitter when it comes to her activities :rolleyes: I’ve genuinely seen more excitement from other fanbases regarding her solo!

I know there are OT4 fans on here so I’m not saying it’s all Blinks, but the amount who have this energy is just sad. There is always an excuse not to support her.

pasted-from-clipboard.jpeg

• i don't understand their tweet...what's ga?

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

• Wow. I have no comment on this. Yes some accounts have gotten suspended, so maybe they have a point.

But when its time for Jisoo's solo and they have no problem joining the challenges, then i might be suspicious

• This is what OP is referring to. The account is saying its not going to be doing the same for Lisa's solo, due to twitter cracking down on some accounts doing it. All am saying is if Jisoo's solo comes around and they have no problem doing it...

20210422_161911.jpg

wow...yeah you're right i don't wanna jump the gun but if they start doing this again for Jisoo's solo giving some excuse how it's all good now it would be very obvious then.

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

• I wouldn't be so confident on that. The more relevancy one has, comes a baggage w/ bigger expectations and pressure. Expect solos/akgaes all over her again with their comparison threads against Rose/jennie's solos. Whatever, they will hate her anyway.

• Wow. I have no comment on this. Yes some accounts have gotten suspended, so maybe they have a point.

But when its time for Jisoo's solo and they have no problem joining the challenges, then i might be suspicious

they just don't want to support lisa's solo activities. It's a thing in bp fandom, they all hate their maknae just because she's the most famous member. Praying for jungkook, i hope that guy don't face the wrath of fake ot7's in his fandom

• Don't ever quote me again, if you still have that username.

allkpop won't change my @, no matter what i do lol. I got this shared account from someone. What i stated is true though. First teamblackpink,globalblackpinks and now this fanbase. It's weird how the main bp fanbases refuse to participate in activities related to lisa

• i don't understand their tweet...what's ga?

There are accounts that do giveaways, if a certain number of people like it then they will donate money to funds for albums etc. Big Blink accounts were doing it for Rosé, but now it’s Lisa’s turn they have the usual BS excuses. Hell, I even saw people raising funds for a Jennie comeback despite the Lisoo solos not being out yet. It’s like clockwork, they always ignore her.

So many big accounts are Chaennie biased. Now that’s fine, but some of them hate Lisa due to jealousy and always treat her differently. Don’t call yourself an OT4 account if you dislike one of the girls! As for Jisoo, they don’t care about her that much but will still support her as they don’t see her as a threat. Lisoo really deserve better.

• they just don't want to support lisa's solo activities. It's a thing in bp fandom, they all hate their maknae just because she's the most famous member. Praying for jungkook, i hope that guy don't face the wrath of fake ot7's in his fandom

you are a big loser :) if Jennie is lazy then what do you call yourself??????

• BlackpinkGlobal is OT3 masquerading as OT4, and they've been that way for a long time. I think they enjoy baiting Lisa fans by doing the least. An Army found a tweet exposing that a large Blackpink fansite only raised $1 in donations for her solo in 24 hours, even they were shocked.

I guessed things would get awkward. Some R akgae's are openly gloating that they will support Lisa's competition, because they don't have to worry about any backlash on their fave because she won't get another solo project this year. I think this is the ugliest side of the Blink fandom. The maknae is loved in all other groups, but Lisa is resented because she outgrew the popularity level they set for her. She was not supposed to outshine the Korean members, and the fetishizers (I could easily use some other words...) hate her for it.

If it gets really nasty, I suspect Lisa's fansites will carry out their threat to boycott the group comeback, so that could be interesting/embarrassing.

• you're happy that lisa has a big solo fandom but you're also mad that chaennie has one too? i'm confused.

I know you weren't addressing me, but anyway. There are genuine Chaennies who love that pairing, and there are ones who basically love one member and then use a ship as a way to attack other members. There are also Lisoos who do the same thing, just seem to be in it for bragging and fanwars, and "look how much better/closer/real these two are".

That's a thing with ships in general though. It's rare that you get shippers who are happy to just elevate one couple, without trying to shit on anyone else. Ship fandoms tend to be even more toxic than solo fandoms.

• allkpop won't change my @, no matter what i do lol. I got this shared account from someone. What i stated is true though. First teamblackpink,globalblackpinks and now this fanbase. It's weird how the main bp fanbases refuse to participate in activities related to lisa

Can't you just open a new account from a different email :|

• BlackpinkGlobal is OT3 masquerading as OT4, and they've been that way for a long time. I think they enjoy baiting Lisa fans by doing the least. An Army found a tweet exposing that a large Blackpink fansite only raised $1 in donations for her solo in 24 hours, even they were shocked.

I guessed things would get awkward. Some R akgae's are openly gloating that they will support Lisa's competition, because they don't have to worry about any backlash on their fave because she won't get another solo project this year. I think this is the ugliest side of the Blink fandom. The maknae is loved in all other groups, but Lisa is resented because she outgrew the popularity level they set for her. She was not supposed to outshine the Korean members, and the fetishizers (I could easily use some other words...) hate her for it.

If it gets really nasty, I suspect Lisa's fansites will carry out their threat to boycott the group comeback, so that could be interesting/embarrassing.

Honestly, as much as I usually think boycotting is stupid, in this case I would totally understand Lisa fans boycotting the next group comeback. When you have so called Blackpink accounts treating their own member like shit constantly, it’s hard to take. They would be more honest if they just marketing themselves as an OT3 account.

Like I said, I’ve seen Armies and Onces who are far more excited about Lisa’s solo than Blinks are. Her own fandom are willing her to fail! This is why, despite her being the most popular member, I still have doubts she will do as well as Jennie or Rosé. They had Blinks behind them, Lisa doesn’t. Like I said, thank god she has a big solo fanbase.

I’ve never seen a member so hated by their own fandom, and all for being popular. It’s disgusting. Yet those same fans would be angry if Lisa ever chose to leave.

• allkpop won't change my @, no matter what i do lol. I got this shared account from someone. What i stated is true though. First teamblackpink,globalblackpinks and now this fanbase. It's weird how the main bp fanbases refuse to participate in activities related to lisa

You know it's really easy to create another account right? You account is brand new, you will lose nothing.

• I’ve never seen a member so hated by their own fandom, and all for being popular. It’s disgusting. Yet those same fans would be angry if Lisa ever chose to leave.

And I don't think she should renew her contract. (In two years?) She would have a much more fun life living in Bangkok with her family and friends around her, and even if her career in Korea was done, she'd have SEA and probably China too, and no kpoppies complaining "she doesn't fit the Korean visual" and "what were her sales/views/engagements compared to my faves" and being racist/xenophobic. She'd basically be printing her own money and have a lot less stress.

But I suspect she'll be loyal to her company and her group members...

• And I don't think she should renew her contract. (In two years?) She would have a much more fun life living in Bangkok with her family and friends around her, and even if her career in Korea was done, she'd have SEA and probably China too, and no kpoppies complaining "she doesn't fit the Korean visual" and "what were her sales/views/engagements compared to my faves" and being racist/xenophobic. She'd basically be printing her own money and have a lot less stress.

But I suspect she'll be loyal to her company and her group members...

As much as I adore BP, I also think Lisa would have so much more fun/freedom in SEA or China. The way she is still belittled in Korea must really hurt. The way her own fandom treated her during Ice Cream, which she was so excited about, was disturbing. She’s a strong person but that must have hurt a lot.

YG better release her solo as planned. I’ve heard rumours that there may be a BP comeback instead. The worse thing is if her solo wasn’t released as planned, people wouldn’t care. They only tolerate her when it’s OT4 stuff, and even then they want her to get nothing.

• This is clearly a boycott at this point... I'm not surprised, but I'm honestly sad as blinks are big and them helping her is "necessary", heck, they are ot4 for f sakes....

I'm totally ok with Lisa solo fanbases boycotting BP group activities, i don't care anymore about it. They are literally wishing her to fail at this point. Pathetic and to think Lisa c bar contributed so much for BP album that now they are finding it difficult to fund for Lisa solo.

She doesn't deserve this type of treatment from these fb, if IC was a hell imagine her solo... They will literally log off from tt for one week and just cb after saying they had issues to solve :clown:

• With the caveat that I'm not privy to the ins-and-outs of Blink fandom, I will say that giveaway contests have been a huge issue on ARMY twitter recently. It turned out a bunch of the contests were run by crypto-scammers, and some fanbases either knowingly or unintentionally promoted giveaways that violated twitter's privacy rules. So they may be telling the truth - and it's just too risky to be associated with anymore twitter giveaways, at least of the sort they're talking about.

Of course, if they suddenly jump back on the giveaway bandwagon for a Jisoo solo, as one user said, I'd be suspicious. But there is some relevance to what that Blink fanbase was saying.

• This is clearly a boycott at this point... I'm not surprised, but I'm honestly sad as blinks are big and them helping her is "necessary", heck, they are ot4 for f sakes....

I'm totally ok with Lisa solo fanbases boycotting BP group activities, i don't care anymore about it. They are literally wishing her to fail at this point. Pathetic and to think Lisa c bar contributed so much for BP album that now they are finding it difficult to fund for Lisa solo.

She doesn't deserve this type of treatment from these fb, if IC was a hell imagine her solo... They will literally log off from tt for one week and just cb after saying they had issues to solve :clown:

Exactly, they will all suddenly have lives outside of Twitter when Lisa’s solo happens. Like you, I won’t give a damn if Lisa fans boycott any comebacks anymore after the treatment she receives. I remember fans even saying they don’t care if she has a solo or not.. they just hate her. With Jisoo, there is indifference but they will still support her. They will do anything to try and drag Lisa down. Should have just been honest and been open about being an OT3 account.

You could just make a new account.... :| everything could be transferred onto that one

• Exactly, they will all suddenly have lives outside of Twitter when Lisa’s solo happens. Like you, I won’t give a damn if Lisa fans boycott any comebacks anymore after the treatment she receives. I remember fans even saying they don’t care if she has a solo or not.. they just hate her. With Jisoo, there is indifference but they will still support her. They will do anything to try and drag Lisa down. Should have just been honest and been open about being an OT3 account.

This is stupid, Lisa solo fans contributed the most to all BP albums to the point that now they have it difficult to fund Lisa solo and are waiting for the fb to help but then they suddenly can't... Ridiculous and to me this is already clear as the problem is just a problem when Lisa solo gigs/events are near.

• This is stupid, Lisa solo fans contributed the most to all BP albums to the point that now they have it difficult to fund Lisa solo and are waiting for the fb to help but then they suddenly can't... Ridiculous and to me this is already clear as the problem is just a problem when Lisa solo gigs/events are near.

That’s one thing that does concern me, Lisa fans spent so much on the album that it will make it more difficult to raise money for her solo, especially if Blinks are not helping at all. I just wish they could support her and try and make it a success, just like they did with Chaennie. But they want Lisa to flop.

• That’s one thing that does concern me, Lisa fans spent so much on the album that it will make it more difficult to raise money for her solo, especially if Blinks are not helping at all. I just wish they could support her and try and make it a success, just like they did with Chaennie. But they want Lisa to flop.

If the so called ot4 help Lisa solo with the minimum then I will wait for Lisa solos fb to withdraw all their help towards the group and focus on Lisa and just Lisa. I really can't believe people still try to excuse this behaviour when it happens with Lisa all the time. I'm tired.

• If the so called ot4 help Lisa solo with the minimum then I will wait for Lisa solos fb to withdraw all their help towards the group and focus on Lisa and just Lisa. I really can't believe people still try to excuse this behaviour when it happens with Lisa all the time. I'm tired.

People call Lisa fans selfish but they contributed the most to the group album. That’s in stark contrast to Blinks, who are doing nothing for Lisa’s solo. They literally want her to fail. Yet if her fans do withdraw funds for the group in response, which would be understandable, they will paint them as the bad guys.

The hate towards Lisa is just weird. Just today I saw someone lying about who the most popular member is in certain countries. The bitterness is insane. I have no problem with people being Chaennie biased, but the big accounts that are seem to despise Lisa and it’s just sad.

• People call Lisa fans selfish but they contributed the most to the group album. That’s in stark contrast to Blinks, who are doing nothing for Lisa’s solo. They literally want her to fail. Yet if her fans do withdraw funds for the group in response, which would be understandable, they will paint them as the bad guys.

The hate towards Lisa is just weird. Just today I saw someone lying about who the most popular member is in certain countries. The bitterness is insane. I have no problem with people being Chaennie biased, but the big accounts that are seem to despise Lisa and it’s just sad.

Idc anymore about how these so called blinks will "paint" Lisa solo fans. I just want her to succeed bc she deserves, she works hard for it!

At this point we shouldn't talk about her solo fans anymore as some blinks just proved who are the bad guys.

• Eh, it is what it is. I will support Lisa’s solo 110% and I’m sure lilies too. I’m not gonna hope or depend on Blinks anyways.

I’ve given up on her being treated the same way by so called Blinks. But big Lisa fanbases have always been professional and that says a lot. Compared to big OT4 accounts and other solo fanbases, they have proved their maturity. All we can do is support Lisa and hope she does well!

• and I must say you guys victimizing Lisa when her solo date has not been even announced is not a good look. All these comments of her leaving bp just shows that you guys want her to be distanced from the group. All because one account doesn't want to do ga.

• This thread contains 34 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!