Kang Daniel criticized for his live singing skills at The Show’s encore

• Kang Daniel’s live today at The Show’s encore

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

From 1 minute 40 seconds

original post: theqoo

1. I feel ashamed… Nothing different from a few years ago, I guess he didn’t practice singing at all

2. Well, I watched it because I was curious about it, but he should practice singing more…

3. Ordinary people who sing karaoke would be better than him…

4. Wow… What a shock…? What kind of singer is this…

5. He’s a singer..???

6. Shameless, how can he say he’s a singer with that skill?

7. Isn’t it his song?? Why does he sing it like when I choose a song that I don’t know in the karaoke room… He needs to practice..

8. He can’t sing, but even his attitude on stage is bad

9. Are you kidding me? What is it… It’s really bad

10. No skill and no sincerity

• Can I just say this,

work in progress

Edited 2 times, last by Sara-M ().

• Those are just antis with an agenda. He has been highly praised by knetz for his performances. His fans had trended his first and 2nd win in The Show , and the Show champion, worldwide. He has been trending several hash tags at the same times for the last few days in S. Korea too. All praises for him. Pannchoa is a known Kang Daniel anti site too that has been blocked several times. It's like a cockroach that just won't die.

Now, he has recieved 4 Crowns in the weekly Gaon Chart.

#1 Album Chart (Yellow)

#1 Digital Chart (Antidote)

#1 Download Chart (Antidote)

#1 BGM Chart(Antidote)

He has topped Genie too with Antidote. He topped last week Hanteo Chart with 316,000+ album 1st week sales for Yellow.

Check out his title track Antidote, and Paranoia. Both song in the Yellow album highly praised by knetz.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by marchex ().

• when I'm tired i can barley speak properly and God knows how hectic these idols schedule is, also he didn't sound that bad

He has been too busy with promotion too, he said to Jessi in their Shorterview that he had only slept 3 hours these days. He's an independent artist. The CEO of his own company. The fact that he manages to create such high quality music, music videos, and performances, attend variety shows, is very admirable. The youngest CEO in the industry at 24 years old. And one of the top soloist in the industry. Those antis are just full of envy of his popularity and success. He had sufferred from depression and panic attacks due to them. Now, they still won't leave the sweet guy alone. :pepe-cowboy:

• This is his performance on the Show where he receives his first Music Award throphy for Antidote.

• Official Post

Not trashass netizens complaining about someone's attitude.

• External Content twitter.com

Kang Daniel keeps winning. Those antis can stew in the soup of their jealousy.

• He sounded fine.

People need to adjust their expectations. This guy is clearly not a vocalist. Its not his strong point. Adjust your expectation as such.

You hate me? Well, remember it's mind over matter. I do not mind and you do not matter.

9469e72bd497f024e0531bc6136b58c078539597.gif

• I thought nobody really tries during the encore anyway? They're just having fun and not really trying to sound good. I'm never expecting an encore to actually sound decent.

Edit: Just watched and I thought it was adorable. He's pretty clearly half assing it IMO because it's just for fun and not even the dancers are being super serious with it.

• He sounded fine.

People need to adjust their expectations. This guy is clearly not a vocalist. Its not his strong point. Adjust your expectation as such.

He was center, main dancer and rapper of Wanna One before the group disbanded. He started singing when he debut as a soloist almost 2 years ago. He was not trained by his company before that, he learned on his own. He studied bboying, contemporary dance and ballet. In his time as Wanna One, I assume he was too busy to take the time to really focus vocal then. He basically took S.Korea by storm 2017-2018 as Nations Center. He has however shown great improvement and growth since his first album. He was just really tired in that encore.

This is his first lead single in 2019.

This is Antidote, his latest title track.

• oh okay. he's so strong that he can still perform. props to him

He is indeed very strong. And a hard worker. It's just the antis trying to pull him down. His latest album is his closure to that part of his life.

Yellow album is about his feeling of depression, he has sufferred in the hands on knetz antis in 2019. He took a two months hiatus in the industry to get the help and rest he needed. He has since successfully released award winning albums since then, CYAN, Magenta, and the most recent, last week, was Yellow. The three mini albums had three concepts, CYAN, for refreshing, hopeful. Magenta for cool, sexy, romantic. Yellow is the most personal one.

Paranoia did a great job telling and showing his mental state during that time.

Antidote is his search for help, for healing. The tw songs mvs are masterfully produced, and performed. Paranoia won 3 Music Award shows last february and performed very well. Meanwhile, Antidote had already won 2, and he has a high chance to win 3 more this week.

Edited once, last by marchex ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!