ITZY's English album release already a whole mess

• never knew that zepeto is that much costly

JYP invested 4.5 mln USD in Zepeto in november

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i think the eng versions of the songs are pretty good and the members’ pronunciation is great, probably the best ive heard from non native speakers in kpop

its the mfin zepeto mv i hate!!!!!!! like jyp knows damn well he has the budget to give itzy a new mv. IM PRESSED

"

" svt + blackpink supremacy

final-1.gif

• am I the only one who thinks going to Japan may be a bad idea.

JYPE already have twice and Niziu dominating Japan adding a third GG - wouldn't that just be cannibalizing one's sales?

• 4.5M$ for just 1 mv or will they release more zepeto content in future?

it's for all but it still doesn't make any sense,

you can film 22 proper music videos with each having 200k USD budget

and you can double that number of MV's when budget would be 100k USD...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

JYPE already have twice and Niziu dominating Japan adding a third GG - wouldn't that just be cannibalizing one's sales?

I think ITZY will be fine if they debut in Japan. By comparison, BTS, SVT now TXT and Enhypen are thriving in Japan. I don't think "cannibalizing" sales will be a problem of each other. They have their respective fandom.

• I think ITZY will be fine if they debut in Japan. By comparison, BTS, SVT now TXT and Enhypen are thriving in Japan. I don't think "cannibalizing" sales will be a problem of each other. They have their respective fandom.

The groups you mentioned are all BG not GG - I wonder if any company ever had three GG actively promoting in the Japanese market and thus my comments on the cannibalizing of sales.

I can also accept that each of Twice, Niziu and Itzy can serve and target different markets. I can accept they have different fandoms but would you say that maybe some of those fandoms overlap thus may act as an internal competition for sales etc?

I get what you mean but I think NiziU has already canabilsed some of twice's fanbase. NiziU overlaps A LOT with twice's older concept and just in general. I've heard some people say a lot of twice's fans in Japan moved to NiziU and I wouldn't be surprised considering twice's album sales have gone down for both Korean and Japanese releases. Twice is still huge though.

I don't think adding itzy to Japan would change much, especially considering itzy is a lot more different to both groups.

• I get what you mean but I think NiziU has already canabilsed some of twice's fanbase. NiziU overlaps A LOT with twice's older concept and just in general. I've heard some people say a lot of twice's fans in Japan moved to NiziU and I wouldn't be surprised considering twice's album sales have gone down for both Korean and Japanese releases. Twice is still huge though.

I don't think adding itzy to Japan would change much, especially considering itzy is a lot more different to both groups.

thats what one of the others were saying as well that itzy is different so it wont change things i can accept that

• Zepeto is freakin waste of money seriously...

If I would be head of one or another label then I would just invest half of Zepeto money into my own version of Produce and other half for some cool building which will be cozy home for new girl group formed through show.

Yeah, I think so too. I also hear it takes thousands of dollars to make the Zepeto dance practice videos like bruh, that's crazy. Like please, just stop with the Zepeto trend already because this ain't it.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!