Whats a very dumb/bad thing that happend to you?

• In 2019 I was on a demonstration, it was on a saturday and about 500K people all around Europe went to this in their own cities (or next bigger cities close to them) and on the next monday my face was on the cover of a newspaper cause someone took a picture of people on the demonstration. You clearly saw me and 3 other people walking on the pic. One person even held a sign on wich you clearly could read what demonstration it was from, but the newspaper used it as picture for a "friday for future" demo and so everyone I knew who read the newspaper asked me if I skiped work that day, cause friday for future is obvisiously on a friday. I told them they should read the sign on the pic and realise what demo was going on on the saturday and I said I would never skip work. I was pretty pissed at that newspaper for a while since a lot of the people I knew asked me if I had skiped work -.-

Do you have such a stupid story?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I got locked in a storage room once. I don't know if the person did it intentionally or not, but there was no reason for the person to lock it during that time of the day. I couldn't help but feel like if something terrible, such as a fire, were to happen, I'd be done.

Always remember to check storage rooms, closets, and whatnot before locking.

How long were you stuck in the room?

• I got locked in a storage room once. I don't know if the person did it intentionally or not, but there was no reason for the person to lock it during that time of the day. I couldn't help but feel like if something terrible, such as a fire, were to happen, I'd be done.

Always remember to check storage rooms, closets, and whatnot before locking.

Reminds me of a dude in my old school. He got locked over the weekend but he didn't called his parents or something, he just stayed in the school for 3 days and said he was pretty fine since the kitchen for the home economics class was full of food and they also didn't locked the computer room xD

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• The one i can think of is dumb and funny

So i was at a friend's house, she lives at the literal periphery of my town she has this huge house there, so as her house is the last one on the street afterwards it's all grass and fields so some ppl apparently were keeping some animals there. Anyways me and my 2 friends were drinking there and as we were drunk as fuck we decided to walk to the city instead of taking a cab at night..in the middle of nowhere.. and as we were walking down the street (it was a bit of a hill so we were going downwards) some animal with horns shows up in front of us. We were terrified but kept walking, there's not much to be done, but as we circled around it it started chasing us eventually. This thing had horns and was running towards us as we were screaming and running for our lives DRUNK lmao, luckily there was a bakery on that road and the man was working there at nightime so he was there and he heard us. He managed to scare it away so it backed away. I've never been more scared in my life but now it's one of the funniest things i remember happening to me lol

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!