ITZY COMEBACK IS DISRESPECTFUL! AND IT'S A SERIOUS ISSUE!

• We don't know what the content of the song or music video was and people are already crying.

Did italian feel ofensed for Smooth criminal by mickael jackson ? Not at all.

Did italian feel ofensed for the movie "the godfather" not at all.

Did Italian feel ofensed for television series "The Irishman" ? Not at all.

Should I also quote all the novels about Mafia? Or videogames ? Or Anime ?

These people are hypocrite. They probably enjoyed so much works of art about Mafia with absolutely no problem about this, and now they got one because a kpop group named their song "mafia morning". It's double standards.

"LOOK AT ME IM A KEYBOARD WARRIOR I SAVED THE WORLD I CANCELED A KPOP MV".

These Twitter "Italians" would do better to deal with the real issues in Italy that allow criminal organizations to thrive, but it's so much easier and looser to tackle a music video.

• the track obviously won't talk about murders .. the problem is that they use the mafia as a concept too often because they think it's cool. this is inappropriate.

• Well yes I feel offended because all around the world we have been stereotyped as mafia as you said already many times and I'm sick and tired of it

• It's probably just the game mafia.......A game that all of your faves played. Also even if they did a mafia concept so did multiple bgs. Ppl need to stop picking and choosing what they find offensive

I can't wait for every boy group to get canceled

:love:

The game is inappropriate as well and I don't like it even when my idols play it... it's inspired to people who actually kill ..how can you have fun -.-

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!