Apink contract ends on 19th April and it's becoming scary...

• because of few reasons

1st - Weeekly will make a comeback in 2nd part of March

2nd - In the past Apink members said they renewed deal with PlayM only because if they would move to another agency they wouldn't be able to use group name... but now law changed so if they would sign a deal with someone else they can use Apink name

3rd - Chorong was interviewed by Solar in 2nd part of November and then she said that they will work on a comeback soon and that girls plan to have a comeback in early 2021.

well, February is already ending, Weeekly comes first for PlayM - well at least this looks like it...

damn it would be seriously heartbreaking if they would disband in 10th anniversary

everything seem so blurred now, because even if they would sign a deal with other agency in late april/early may it will take some time before they will record songs, film mv, etc.

aaarghhh too many thoughts in my mind right now :cursing:X(?(

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I hope for atleast one comeback before (maybe) disbanding :waterr:

I don't want them to disband ;(;(

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I honestly don't think they'd disband, the girls really seem to love releasing new music and rather have shown more interest in promoting more than they are currently allowed by playm. I don't know them all that well but from all the interviews I've seen of them they really seem like they want to continue, just the company isn't supporting them like they used to.

If anything I do think they may sign to another company as a whole group (especially since with the new law they will own their name and music).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!