Posts by lia_f_jung

It's probably just the game mafia.......A game that all of your faves played. Also even if they did a mafia concept so did multiple bgs. Ppl need to stop picking and choosing what they find offensive

I can't wait for every boy group to get canceled

:love:

The game is inappropriate as well and I don't like it even when my idols play it... it's inspired to people who actually kill ..how can you have fun -.-

Well yes I feel offended because all around the world we have been stereotyped as mafia as you said already many times and I'm sick and tired of it

the track obviously won't talk about murders .. the problem is that they use the mafia as a concept too often because they think it's cool. this is inappropriate.

so op let me try to understand is the issue with the concept or is the issue with the use of the word mafia?

because western rappers and others have "gangs" and gang concepts for a while now and they seem to be using that concept in a lot of music videos...

so if the issue is the concept then the issue that you have is armed people terrorizing innocents shouldn't be used as a concept?

the problem is the concept. and for me it's wrong even when rappers use it ...

I'm not mad at Itzy, I just think people shouldn't take criminal organizations as something cool

The whole world knows how much I love Korea, but this time, sorry this is too much.

I endured the drama Vincenzo, because after all, even if the main character should be a mafia, he is gradually changing and in any case he does not appear like a saint. The mafia is not idealized that much.

But this story that in Korea (and not only) they use it all the time as a concept it's bothering me. Starting with that stupid “mafia game” they play all the time (were you have to kill people please -.-).

And now the Itzys who will release a track titled "Mafia in the morning" as if the word Mafia was something cool ... I ABSOLUTELY DON'T WANT TO INSULT THE GIRLS! (THEY'RE NOT AT FALT) BUT THE IDEA OF USING MAFIA AS A CONCEPT THAT IS WRONG and I want to tell you why.

Maybe those who are not Italian imagine ita s a life of luxury, villas and power... yes well maybe that's that too, but it is above all FEAR, people blown up, THREATS AND CHILDREN MELTED IN ACID... how can you sing the word mafia without thinking about all this? How could I sing the word mafia with Itzy while forgetting the hundreds of victims?

Will you really be comfortable knowing this???

pMUOAj

We Italians are not complaining about the cultural appropriation of the term! Because it’s clear that criminal organizations are everywhere, all over the world, the problem is to idealize the mafia, to make it cool to entertain the public. It has already been done many times, too many times. And it continues to be disrespectful to victims and victims' families.

The mafia is a serious problem in Italy, and beyond, not a stupid game and it’s wrong to use it as a concept. I hope JYP understands the mistake… but I can’t support such a track sorry…

I know most of the fandom is just trying to avoid this issue but educate yourself, inform and you’ll realize why we are complaining.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It was supposed to be just a short cover but I fell in love with the song and record the full cover.

Hope you like it~~♡