What do you think about OnlyOneOf controversial choreo ?

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Im surprised that this kind choreo is allowed to be shown on public broadcast tbh

• he’s literally stroking his front and behind... its too sexual to not be considered queer baiting. if they’re uncomfortable with this, it’s the shittiest thing ever but if they’re okay with it i have no words.

what i think is that they’re doing it for attention. they already got a pann article written. and isn’t this the same group that went viral on netizenbuzz with that odd and uncomfortable hairstyle one member had? the company wants to make noise and they knew this would get attention (which it already is based on the tweets) that’s a shit move. i hate it and judging by the comments, knetz are onto their noise marketing strategy

• Honestly, yeah it's provocative, but I don't think it's that bad? I don't know, maybe my standards are different haha. Good on them for being bold though. It's kind of cool to see.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• The thing is, it is hard like really hard for really nugu groups to get any form of attention nowadays. A lot of groups who were once nugu that became popular, did so by having viral moments and the company is probably trying to create that which is fine to me, that is unless the members are uncomfortable with it.

And the "why not just let the group's music speak for themselves, if they music is good then they will become popular" doesn't work because we already know how many nugu groups have great music but continued to stay nugu

• You don't leash a guy and then pull their face into your crotch unless you're looking to drum up a few articles --especially in a conservative country like SK. Props to them for going for it like this, it's definitely brave.

• I’m okay with this choreography as long as they’re okay with it. It’s honestly not even that sexual - I’ve seen groups like VIXX do concepts like this. It’s a good song too!

Edited once, last by kidsgonestray ().

• I agree with what some people are saying here. I do know of this group because of that guy's hair, and I always figured it was intentionally ridiculous to get the group attention, which never really sat right with me.

I feel like this might be the case here, and I really hope it's not and they don't feel pressured to do these things. But if they aren't and they genuinely wanted to push those boundaries and make a statement in such a conservative society, then I actually admire that.

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• The thing is, it is hard like really hard for really nugu groups to get any form of attention nowadays. A lot of groups who were once nugu that became popular, did so by having viral moments and the company is probably trying to create that which is fine to me, that is unless the members are uncomfortable with it.

And the "why not just let the group's music speak for themselves, if they music is good then they will become popular" doesn't work because we already know how many nugu groups have great music but continued to stay nugu

there’s a lot of ways you can get people talking about you. talk shit about some big group, lick another’s ass, but what we’re not going to do is queer bait for popularity. they probably have younger fans watching this and rubbing another members dick on stage is not it. it would’ve been fine if they were just thrusting bc which bg hasn’t done that but this is taking it too far. their song is disturbingly sexual. it’s literally called libido.

you can’t pretend to be gay on stage to attract those fans that are obsessed with intergroup relationships... and if you really want to support idols who have literally come out as gay and are even being blacklisted by the industry, holland is right there. he’s a good guy and his music is great too

• there’s a lot of ways you can get people talking about you. talk shit about some big group, lick another’s ass, but what we’re not going to do is queer bait for popularity. they probably have younger fans watching this and rubbing another members dick on stage is not it. it would’ve been fine if they were just thrusting bc which bg hasn’t done that but this is taking it too far. their song is disturbingly sexual. it’s literally called libido.

you can’t pretend to be gay on stage to attract those fans that are obsessed with intergroup relationships... and if you really want to support idols who have literally come out as gay and are even being blacklisted by the industry, holland is right there. he’s a good guy and his music is great too

It's funny how people have issues with queerbaiting, but the same people are the one forming sexual fantasies about LGBTQ relationships of their faves in their own groups

• i bet they did this for attention, but i can't blame them, it's hard to survive in kpop industry.

Tbh, the song is good and the title already giving the attention and their explicit description on their official MV too :pepe-peek: .

i do hope they didn't do it that far for the choreo *i mean the leash the oral kinda thing :pepe-flirt: . Something more sexy and elegant like taemin or kai's dance move would be better option.

But, it's just my opinon. I do hope these boys comfortable with this choreo and get the best outcome :froghype:

• It was brave. Gg's like laysha, Girls day have more or less the same choreo and red velvet queerbait way more than these guys. It's just cuz they are a small group that don't have fans to defend them.

As long as they are ok with it. I don't see the problem. It's not fair if one group is getting burned at the stake for what another is getting lauded for.

Desbundar

• there’s a lot of ways you can get people talking about you. talk shit about some big group, lick another’s ass, but what we’re not going to do is queer bait for popularity. they probably have younger fans watching this and rubbing another members dick on stage is not it. it would’ve been fine if they were just thrusting bc which bg hasn’t done that but this is taking it too far. their song is disturbingly sexual. it’s literally called libido.

This. Is. Not. Queerbaiting.

Go to the MV. Under the description, it literally says they are depicting a romance between two boys. They, OnlyOneOf, playing fictional characters, are pretending to be in love, for their concept, which is based on Freud. Understood?

Queerbaiting is more frequent in fictional writing/shows, and used when someone hints at being queer, ut actually isn't. It can also be when people say characters are gay/trans etc when there is no textual evidence at all (See JK Rowling). It isn't however, when someone creates a concept after sexuality, acts a gay romance with others to represent that concept, and then has a choreo that follows said concept. Because the gay relationship is actually there.

You may describe this as fanservice.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!