Give me a song, I will rate it *In full honesty & respectively*

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Elris ~ Focus

{Rating: 9/10}

Okay, Woah, this song is really intriguing to listen to. The vocals were really well mixed and well stabilized, so props to the mixing director and the members of Elris. The only thing that I would love if they added, was to focus more on letting the synth take the lead during the chorus & to make it sound louder (more powerful). Also, I noticed that there were really no rap parts, and that is fine. But I still think that a simplistic, yet effective rap, would have really made this song <3:thumbup:

work in progress

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

TWICE ~ Be as ONE

THIS SONG MADE ME CRY OUT MY INNER ONCE ;(<3

Okay, so this song was obviously dedicated to Twice's fandom; ONCE, and I am all here for a fandom dedicated song. The song is really emotional and beautifully written & composed, so thank you to whoever did so. But the girls had such emotion in their voice when singing this that it was breathtaking. The only thing that I would ask of is a harmonized run given to both Jihyo, Jeongyeon, and Naeyeon, which would add a beautiful element to the song.

work in progress

• Can I do two?

External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

CHANMINA ~ CHOCOLATE

{Rating: 9.5/10}

I really liked the synth and popping sound, also can we admire the tone and pace that this female rapper was going at in this song?! The only thing that I would change is to make the chorus a lot more upbeat, that way there is some transition from the chorus to the rest of the verses throughout the track. <3

work in progress

• Can I do two?

Of Course <3:claps:

work in progress

• saraaa

review this song please :pepefrog:

External Content youtu.be

i’ve been a little obsessed with this one lately

AND if you have the time:

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Have u listened to colde-museum :blushing: its so good :cutes:

ik you didn’t mean to quote me but oooh i’ll go check it out

• I apologize if I have not reviewed your song submission, I am getting to all of them by today. I promise <3:claps:

no problem sweetie! take your time~

you have a life to live after all

• Sara, please rate this song. <3

• TWICE ~ Be as ONE

THIS SONG MADE ME CRY OUT MY INNER ONCE ;(<3

Okay, so this song was obviously dedicated to Twice's fandom; ONCE, and I am all here for a fandom dedicated song. The song is really emotional and beautifully written & composed, so thank you to whoever did so. But the girls had such emotion in their voice when singing this that it was breathtaking. The only thing that I would ask of is a harmonized run given to both Jihyo, Jeongyeon, and Naeyeon, which would add a beautiful element to the song.

OMG YES it's one of my favorite Twice songs and it's such a beautiful song with beautiful vocals and tone. This song makes me cry to, especially when watching it with the video.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

I won’t take anything other than 10 for this song

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!