TREASURE can't sing

• This flop group can't even sing live.
    Do they even have vocalists?

:clown::clown::clown::clown::clown:

Seriously, Treasure has some of the best vocalists of 4th gen (if not the best).

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

All 'My Treasure' stages were 100% live vocals, and we clearly can hear those beautiful vocals.

Where is the talent? I clearly don't see it :clown:

And this legendary performance during YGTB...

I clearly can't understand people saying Treasure don't have outstanding vocalists, just Jeongwoo or Yedam alone are worth to call Treasure VOCALISTS LEADER of 4th gen.

• If only they had good songs.,,,

this one is good, check it out

and i dont even stan them

External Content www.youtube.com

• I was ready to throw some fits....

But seriously... Can't YG let them release their OWN songs already?

Their style suit so much to my taste. All songs of them they leaked were RnB + Pop. They have so many bops :cryingr:

Treasure - ZB1

f02e618cd7bbbd88c9242e0ee12c5fe9.gif

• I was about to come in and say but they have a whole Yedam then I read the thread.

They're really good singers and I like most of their songs

• Listened to every title so far, Boy, Mmmm, and I love you. I liked Wayo by Ye Dam, but besides that its meh. They come off as a bigger version of The Boyz. Just standard kpop pop music with beat drops.

they need a 'bigger' song for choreos coz they'e supposed to be a perfomance group. try their bsides, slowmotion for example.

if you think a song written by AKMU Chanhyuk is a bad song then i don't know anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2OnPmUcObo

• Listened to every title so far, Boy, Mmmm, and I love you. I liked Wayo by Ye Dam, but besides that its meh. They come off as a bigger version of The Boyz. Just standard kpop pop music with beat drops.

Don't worry. I respect your opinion. Not everyone can love every groups after all.

I see you said you listened all title tracks. Did you give a chance to their bside?

I love Slowmotion and think it's prety different of what groups release these days.

Also, I feel like even YG isn't sure to what to do with Treasure yet because they are really versatile.

Until now, they release different kind of songs. Usually groups stick to only one style/concept or a EP/mini or full album but their 1st full album had many genre in. We had a pop city song as "My Treasure", ballad with 90s vibe as "Orange", hip hop song as "MMM", drop songs as ILY, Boy, cute song as "Come to Me", jazzish song as "Be with me", a standard pop with catchy sound as "Goind Crazy", etc.

Tbh, I can't wait the day when YG will let boys release their own songs because like I said I love their own style. Really different of what we have in Kpop right now. Most of their own songs have R&B vibes and I fail to really find idol groups going on this route? Their vocal can carrying it. They could go full ballad for a title track too.

Treasure - ZB1

f02e618cd7bbbd88c9242e0ee12c5fe9.gif

• Phew, you scared me for a second. I'm glad this is sarcasm, I don't know how anyone could call Treasure bad vocalist <3 <3 <3

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Official video of yesterday's KBS radio performance :lover1:

• Day6 x Treasure :lover1::lover1:

External Content www.instagram.com

• I feel like nowadays people just use the term '' they can't sing'' whenever they can. Most of them dont even bother to check out 1 performance and then go around and start to spread hate and lies.

To whoever said Treasure can't sing, congratulation you're a clown :clown:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!