image.png

image.png

at 1:20min

This was released as a documentary on Youtube Originals' official channel

But in reality, they've never been nominated once

original post: here

1. Why are they lying? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. They must've been embarrassed too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Why are people making excuses saying it's from a Canadian company....? You can read yourself that the producers are all Korean and even the staff are Korean too?
    image.png

4. You're telling me these are the official subtitles..

5. Why are they being so embarrassing? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. SM is the Big3 that is flopping the fastest right now

7. No but I just watched the video but no matter how much of a big mistake they made with the subtitles, why did they present a prediction as facts? Is it even normal for them to be introduced as a big achievement? Is this even a documentary? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. I'm so embarrassed.... ...ㅋㅋ ..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Freaking hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Wow I'm receiving the embarrassment from their fabricated news..

[theqoo] YOUTUBE ORIGINALS DOCUMENTARY'S FABRICATION

At 1:16 minute they present the representatives of KPOP in this order:
    SuperM - BlackPink - BTS

image.png

image.png

This is the original Korean subs (they were saying how Super M is predicted to get nominated for the Grammys)

image.png
    "Kpop's super group SumerM gets nominated for Grammys award"

This video was posted 2 days ago, the actual Grammy nominees + performers were BTS

image.png

It's not only the way they introduced people, but compared to SuperM, their introduction was so short (and for SuperM, they played Jopping in the background)

They mention the prediction for SuperM to win the Grammys but they didn't even mention BTS being the first KPOP nominees and performer for Grammys
    The documentary got released after the nominees were out in March 31st

Super M: 1:10-1:25 (stage video, members behind the stage)
    BlackPink: 1:26-1:30 (stage video, MV, talk show)
    BTS: 1:31-1:34 (2 members appearing as shown above)

The only one who got nominated + performed in Asia for the Grammys are BTS
    They're also the first Korean artists to attend Billboard awards and attended the ceremony 4 years in a row and performed 3 years in a row

I can already see comments in the video saying things like "SM artist paved the way" from foreigners

original post: here

1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm just gonna laughㅋㅋㅋㅋ Imagine how little achievements they have that they need to fake things ㅋㅋㅋ

2. Wait SuperM aren't Super Junior??

3. Who are they?

4. What's SuperM? If they really got nominated for the Grammys, I would've heard about it

5. I'm not even shockedㅋㅋㅋㅋ Lee Soo Man is the same one always grabbing BTS by their hair in his articlesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ stop with your inferiority complex

6. This group always plays dirty like that... Especially when they have no hits

7. SuperM's entire concept is SM's inferiority complexㅋㅋㅋ I'm so embarrassedㅠㅠ

8. Huh this wasn't made by SM? F*ck

9. SuperM Grammysㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ How can they not be embarrassed?

10. I thought that we were talking about Super Junior? Who's SuperM ?

———————————

When I watched the ep I thought there was something called billboard’s grammy? I didn’t interpreted as Grammy nomination. And why is sm going hard for superm when nct is doing much better. I feel sorry for superm members they don’t deserve the hate :peperain:

Your average ggs enthusiast...

• my assumptions... they probably got paid by sm, it makes sense cuz that's why most of the interviewed artists are from and ofc sm would take the opportunity to do that lol.. its embarrassing as someone who stans so many sm groups and I can do nothing about it except sit here shamefully, knowing bts and blackpink didn't get the places they should've. SuperM worked incredibly hard but they've been around for not even a whole two years yet, nor did they explode as sm expected it to. yeah, they made it to ellen but so did bts two years before that. also kinda feel bad for nct, exo, and shinee cuz ik they're probably gonna get backlash for this...

• my assumptions... they probably got paid by sm, it makes sense cuz that's why most of the interviewed artists are from and ofc sm would take the opportunity to do that lol.. its embarrassing as someone who stans so many sm groups and I can do nothing about it except sit here shamefully, knowing bts and blackpink didn't get the places they should've. SuperM worked incredibly hard but they've been around for not even a whole two years yet, nor did they explode as sm expected it to. yeah, they made it to ellen but so did bts two years before that. also kinda feel bad for nct, exo, and shinee cuz ik they're probably gonna get backlash for this...

I got into it knowing that it will be sm focused.. but why not do the the small things that will make a difference. Like introduce them in order of popularity bts - bp- superm and then go on talking more about superm. Like you are not fooling anyone

• Billboard has pulled up similar sh*t today as well by saying BTS is a "Grammy-Winning" group.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

At this point, they're either pranking or extremely careless.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• Im not gonna jump to conclusions about how much sm influenced this if at all but I don't understand and what even is a billboard Grammy's??

There is no such thing as Billboard Grammy.

Billboard usually puts out a list of artists they think will be nominated for Grammys that year 2-3 months prior to actual nominations, and in that they had listed SuperM as a possible nominee for Best New Artist.

So in the English subtitles they probably mean that by Billboard Grammy nod, but the Korean subtitles clearly say Grammy Nominee so I don't know what to say about that.

:pepestare:

• There is no such thing as Billboard Grammy.

Billboard usually puts out a list of artists they think will be nominated for Grammys that year 2-3 months prior to actual nominations, and in that they had listed SuperM as a possible nominee for Best New Artist.

So in the English subtitles they probably mean that by Billboard Grammy nod, but the Korean subtitles clearly say Grammy Nominee so I don't know what to say about that.

:pepestare:

Ohhhh that explains it

• I got into it knowing that it will be sm focused.. but why not do the the small things that will make a difference. Like introduce them in order of popularity bts - bp- superm and then go on talking more about superm. Like you are not fooling anyone

ikrr, like they're not doing any good for themselves or artists by doing that. and honestly I feel like that spot would probably belong to twice... imo cuz I've seen so many people become twice fans after bts and bp

• ikrr, like they're not doing any good for themselves or artists by doing that. and honestly I feel like that spot would probably belong to twice... imo cuz I've seen so many people become twice fans after bts and bp

I could excuse not mentioning twice As being non-Asia focused but the pettiness is too much.. like why???? As a non fan I can feel ncts popularity increase in 2020 they came out of nowhere to me and I’m sure to other people too focus on that and to expand even more. Aespa is probably the next hot gg they have so much potential to dominate ww. You have the most legacy acts in the industry! Like why are you being this petty and dissmisve of others achievements. They even more willing to talk about ygs acts when they were rivals for years lol.

I mean srsly as someone who like sm and their artists it’s just bad move after bad move for their image they are doing too much.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!