Shouldn’t there be some room for messiness On k-lounge

• Some people treat fandoms like it’s family honour.. it’s ok to expose and call fandoms out for stuff.. only immature people would think it should be generalised over millions of people.

Some Trolls are fun ngl and actually post some interesting threads..

Let us live! We are already in a strict lockdown here and I only have akp and online classes..

Also

Stan treasure 4th gen leaders!!!

Your average ggs enthusiast...

• This is gonna get locked my guy, rip to the fallen and I hope no other user I like makes the dumb decision to bait a whole ass fandom... smh

If it’s get Locked then I question the level of freedom of speech on this site

• I mean tbh who cares? This site is a business and businesses get to control the level of freedom within their respective spaces, esp online. Things like that make me feel down but at the end of the day it's not that serious. I will say that it's unfortunate though.

Are you sure you’re a dummi with those fantastic arguments?

Then call me a dissatisfied customer :pepepizza:

• You can be as messy as you want on AKP tbh.

The new rules are extremely easy to follow : just don’t insult MODs and don’t be abusive to users.

Beyond that literally everything is allowed tbh lol. I actually wish there was less freedom.

Now I get to call groups noisy and mediocre and no can even report my post lolololol. :pepe-toilet:

• I don't mind a lot of the "silly" threads in Lounge at all. I think they're chill and sometimes funny. They're the least of my worries. They have their place here.

But the bait threads in K-Lounge are often a huge issue. Many people are very emotionally invested, and that's no fault of their own. That's just the nature of any fandom, K-pop or not. These groups and idols helped them overcome struggles in their lives, discover their purpose, and got them through tough times. Of course stans will feel a certain way when others make disparaging comments about their favorites.

On top of that, mental health is another thing to be considered. People often take things personally, and it just isn't a good idea to allow certain conversations to continue. It takes a toll on people after a while.

Sorry, but I must ask some questions. I am complete outsider tonight and in Armies vs Blinks fight.

What about offensive Armies? I keep seeing them and they keep not getting any kind of bans.

Should we be concerned more about bunch of people bc their fandom was attacked or about 1 little girl (I would say by the way she talks that she is a teen) who was attacked by the whole fandom? Which 1 is worse?

• Sorry, but I must ask some questions. I am complete outsider tonight and in Armies vs Blinks fight.

What about offensive Armies? I keep seeing them and they keep not getting any kind of bans.

Should we be concerned more about bunch of people bc their fandom was attacked or about 1 little girl (I would say by the way she talks that she is a teen) who was attacked by the whole fandom? Which 1 is worse?

No insulting member of staff on any account that’s the most important rule on AKP.

It’s SO easy to follow and that user went and broke that lol. It’s not surprising they got banned.

Every other type of discourse is allowed on AKP.

• I don't mind a lot of the "silly" threads in Lounge at all. I think they're chill and sometimes funny. They're the least of my worries. They have their place here.

But the bait threads in K-Lounge are often a huge issue. Many people are very emotionally invested, and that's no fault of their own. That's just the nature of any fandom, K-pop or not. These groups and idols helped them overcome struggles in their lives, discover their purpose, and got them through tough times. Of course stans will feel a certain way when others make disparaging comments about their favorites.

On top of that, mental health is another thing to be considered. People often take things personally, and it just isn't a good idea to allow certain conversations to continue. It takes a toll on people after a while.

I understand where you’re coming from.. I guess bc I can’t be emotionally invested in fandoms like that it’s hard for me to picture.. but I get it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!