• i wish they played with the concept more but it would require more content and we know yg isn’t willing to give it to them

-like a pink mini album with a single, then a black mini album with a single, then a repack with a 50/50 single (like lovesick girls)

-or maybe like color coded subunits like: maybe lisa and rosé do a black single, and jisoo and jennie do a pink one?

-they could also play with a track list like do 2 pink songs, then a 50/50 song, then 2 black songs (so the album gets darker as it goes)

-etc

• Honestly, I never thought they had one. Every comeback has been a different concept. I mean, I guess it could be a mixture but I think they are Blackpink concept, they do their own thing, not a Black concept and a Pink concept. YG never officially announced they did dual concepts. Sure, AIIYL was a bubbly comeback, but there was nothing like it in the future songs. I think each song is different and doesn't follow one concept. For Red Velvet it's obvious, but for Blackpink, it's a little more complicated than that.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• just enjoy the damn music, I dunno why concepts are given so much importance

Damn sir ain't that deep. Concepts whether you like it or not is a big part of Kpop and I just asked a question. Could have done the poll and moved on.

It’s the point of the Black and Pink concept... That they can literally do whatever.

I was more asking they had a clear distinction in their songs or was it a mix. Since groups that change concepts regularly it's more obvious

:iloveyoub: Show Me A Prettier Woman :iloveyoub:
    tumblr_pjhnr6Tqql1r3hdhfo4_r1_250.giftumblr_pjhnr6Tqql1r3hdhfo7_r1_250.giftumblr_pjhnr6Tqql1r3hdhfo4_r1_250.gif

• I think I saw one of the PD videos that say that now their concept kinda feels like Black+Pink, which I kinda agree and like it.

It's not Black concept versus Pink concept. It's a mixture of both which is kinda in between whereby it is quite balanced.

Yea, certain songs might feel more Black and certain songs might feel more Pink.

But overall, it is Black+Pink which feels like Blackpink has found their own concept/color/feel to it.

I think it's good cos some people might get put off if the concept is to that extreme end of Black or Pink.

• If some of you really think all of their songs come under only black concepts, I am concerned.

・゚ 🎀 𝐵𝓁𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓅𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝐹❤𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 🎀 ゚・

42880fa4ac96298e4b26e69acc7466df9c020cfb.gifv61d9d03079dcca08018fddc7e065366fd5b1cb33.gifvc36d4dbbfdddf670228a3e8d52e5040a4ad6850a.gifvb84a5edbd39d08ccaad6db639e0740f4562821c6.gifv

• While they have quite a number of Pink songs in their discography, I do think they want to showcase more

but that also depends on YGE, I don't think they would let a Pink concept title track or anything anyways

영원히 소녀시대! BLACKPINK IS THE REVOLUTION                      original.gif

• Their concept was never this is black and this is pink in the first place. BLACKPINK doesn’t have a dual concept and they were never marketed as such. Everything falls under the single brand of BLACKPINK and how they mix it between, girl crush, hip hop, pop or feminine aspects of their personalities and music. They are simply BLACKPINK. The concept doesn’t matter. They explore various sounds under the group.

Edited once, last by FSXP ().

• You see how BlackPink is one word not two words? It just literally means a combination of Black and Pink. There is no separation of Black and Pink just like how Music and Fashion are always together which is Blackpink's image.

Their songs might sound "Black" but their aesthetics are very "Pink". Fashionable and stylish artists I must say.

• they do that for every fucking comeback tho?

ktl and kick it- dark

hope not and dkwtd- pink

pwf -black

stay-pink

hylt coy lthm ps-black

ic,lsg,byw, ynk - pink

d4 and see u later - black

fy and really - pink

• Their concept was never this is black and this is pink in the first place. BLACKPINK doesn’t have a dual concept and they were never marketed as such. Everything falls under the single brand of BLACKPINK and how they mix it between, girl crush, hip hop, pop or feminine aspects of their personalities and music. They are simply BLACKPINK. The concept doesn’t matter. They expire various sounds under the group.

Well, you make sense I guess

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!