What moments of your faves make you really happy?

• There are so many Fifty Fifty moments that make me happy. I figured I would share some. Please share some with your faves too :lover1:

So without further ado….

Chanelle and Athena singing Gravity together

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Fifty Fifty’s Candy Salad

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Fifty Fifty giving each other flower crowns

Chanelle’s In-And-Out order:

Hana’s Birthday:

Fifty Fifty’s first impressions of each other:

• This was a while back, but this interaction between Taeyang and BLACKPINK was cute and great!

BLACKPINK members really love teasing and imitating Taeyang. ^^

Thank you for sharing 🩵🩷 this is a really cute interaction

• In Australia, we have a famous sporting chant. Someone cries AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE and the crowd replies OI OI OI

Here's some Aussies teaching Rolling Quartz the chant (we do it to EVERY visiting musical act) and the lead singer, Jayoungs, Cute af reaction

External Content www.tiktok.com

• this will just always be my favorite thing from Jisoo or any idol.

External Content www.youtube.com

Really the whole sequence is one of my favorites and my earliest memory of watching kpop variety content so it just makes me happy to see. Blackpink House was so awesome, I need to rewatch it.

• There are a lot for Twice but I will pick this VLive because I like their English

In Australia, we have a famous sporting chant. Someone cries AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE and the crowd replies OI OI OI

Here's some Aussies teaching Rolling Quartz the chant (we do it to EVERY visiting musical act) and the lead singer, Jayoungs, Cute af reaction

I don't know if you like Twice but even if not you might like this. Dahyun screwed up the chant the first time lol.

• In Australia, we have a famous sporting chant. Someone cries AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE and the crowd replies OI OI OI

I love that :mesmerized-bee: its so great to see idols learning from fans

• this will just always be my favorite thing from Jisoo or any idol.

Really the whole sequence is one of my favorites and my earliest memory of watching kpop variety content so it just makes me happy to see. Blackpink House was so awesome, I need to rewatch it.

Would you recommend watching it for others?

• External Content youtu.be

DPR Ian singing his unreleased songs on live and his random ass bass sessions

• I think this is the most DPR content I have seen and I like it, thank you!

• Infinite coming back together after 6 years

as well as woohyun performing his ass off after recovering from cancer

External Content m.youtube.com

External Content m.youtube.com

• I know Craig fks it up soon after but when he starts living with Joey and Joey goes away for the weekend and tells him to have his friends over and even gets him a bunch of snacks and like.... Joey is so good to him and Craig is so surprised bc he doesn't know what a loving relationship with a parent looks like and UGH it just gets me every time

Is this... bot spam? What is this?

I met a few Aussie Onces at other concerts who made reference to this

I'm just happy no Aussie has asked a kpop idol to do a "shoeey" like we ask other musical acts

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!