I hope Lisa releases another song next month

• NVM I missed OP’s intention behind this Thread.

Last thread you wanted support BM over BP solo comebacks. Make sense.

Why are you guys being so biased against me? I’ve never had anything against Jennie. In fact, I’ve always wanted her to succeed just like Lisa has. I want her to prove the haters wrong, the ones saying she’s only famous because of collabs. Jennie is just as talented as anyone else in the group, right? Can’t you have a little more faith in her success? I want Lisa to come back next month because I want them to reunite and perform together again. Is that so wrong? Lisa has her Lilies to help with streaming, and we can support Baby Monster for now. After that, we’ll help Jennie. Is it really wrong to think this way? I just want to see them back on stage together they haven’t been together in so long. Don’t you want to see them perform again? Why are you being so harsh and biased?

• Why are you guys being so biased against me? I’ve never had anything against Jennie. In fact, I’ve always wanted her to succeed just like Lisa has. I want her to prove the haters wrong, the ones saying she’s only famous because of collabs. Jennie is just as talented as anyone else in the group, right? Can’t you have a little more faith in her success? I want Lisa to come back next month because I want them to reunite and perform together again. Is that so wrong? Lisa has her Lilies to help with streaming, and we can support Baby Monster for now. After that, we’ll help Jennie. Is it really wrong to think this way? I just want to see them back on stage together they haven’t been together in so long. Don’t you want to see them perform again? Why are you being so harsh and biased?

Because... like I already said...

you aint sly.

Everyone can see right through you. So much so, you might as well replace Sue Storm on the Fantastic Four.

• LISA announces new single ‘Moonlit Floor’ for October 3.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

It sounds like a cover. We know it’s not the cb that will have an impact.

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

Another lip sync? :exit-pepe:

• "She's not dating that French boy, you guys"

LMFAO

Okay.

• Why does it sound like a faster version of Espresso😭

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!