MEOVV TRAILER ‘ANNA’

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

She reminds me of Tzuyu.

• Very Japanese mystery - so now I like this trailer the best lol - so it makes me think she’s maybe Japanese? She’s also super gorgeous to me too lol. Finally we saw a cat!!

Yup, she's Japanese 05 liner according to others. lol

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

°˚°. ֆʊʍɨռ .°˚°

5833d7852c31276aed922e50136d5d85bb1baeb6.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv6301ea890b36bc8926f992c0cb6c5bf8b611a910.gifv6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv 8e387380dca1924f23d81da5acf8e6cd9823bd0d.gifv

• Yup, she's Japanese 05 liner according to others. lol

External Content x.com

nice to see an adult debuting

and also good that it won't be 'all korean team'

• Yup, she's Japanese 05 liner according to others. lol

External Content x.com

Ah thx for the confirmation - I knew my Jpn radar was correct. I don’t see the Tzuyu resemblance but let me think of who she reminds me of - she is by prettiest member so far.

Ah she reminds me of Ishihara Satomi when younger

• External Content x.com

External Content x.com

She looks like a mixture of WJSN Bona and April Hyunjoo!

Edited once, last by jojo7 ().

• considering she's the 4th member and MEOVV is a 5 member gg

it means that the golden spoon girl ppl were talking about or bailey isn't debuting

Never heard of the golden spoon girl debuting until it was posted here...

Saw rumors saying the remaining members after the first two were with the initials A, L & S. They got 2 right 😲 Anna & Sooin. So the last one will be L? But I doubt Bailey's not in this group tho since she went dark on her insta and as a choreographer herself she uses the platform to market herself

• Never heard of the golden spoon girl debuting until it was posted here...

Saw rumors saying the remaining members after the first two were with the initials A, L & S. They got 2 right 😲 Anna & Sooin. So the last one will be L? But I doubt Bailey's not in this group tho since she went dark on her insta and as a choreographer herself she uses the platform to market herself

L could be sly way of saying eLla

• Hey, look! There was a cat!

I'm confused about the video.

Was she about to fight them all in the convenience store or join them in their random activity?

Mysterious.

"You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't bout how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward." ~ Rocky Balboa

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!