Can you be a solo fan but not group fan?

• I can’t stop listening to Rose’s solo. I absolutely love that song it gives me a bit of a deja vu for some reason and I watch everything with it. I also don’t follow BP. At all. I did hear them on music shows but I was never interested in them. I might be a Rose fan if that’s even possible.

A question to the Blinks. Songs like Dudududu and kill this love thing was really not my type of music. All of they songs are like the title songs or they have some different styles of song? I was thinking of giving a chance to listen though they discography in case I find a hidden gem.

• It is completely okay to be a solo stan of Rosé <3

As long as you still respect Blackpink, I don't see a problem.

And I agree with you, DDU-DU DDU-DU & Kill This Love are not my absolute favorites. But Blackpink does indeed have some variety in their content.

work in progress

• It's okay to be a solo fan as long as you aren't toxic.

Blackpink does have some variety. Some b-sides I'd recommend that are different from their titles are Love to Hate Me, Hope Not, Forever Young, and Don't Know What to Do.

Yeah, I’m not caring about fan wars. I don’t see a point of bashing a group just because they not your style. I’m really more voice and music interested, if something is not my style I just don’t listen. I did liked Rose’s voice that’s why I checked her solo out and I’m happy I did it. 👌

Thanks I will check out the recommended songs.

yeah if they have an actual career outside of the group. because then it's just because of musical preferences. if they don't and u just like only them because you dislike the other members then i think it's weird.

also im not a blink but check out you never know from the album. it's good.

Nope, I simply just didn’t like the songs I heard from them so I didnt listen Bp or went anywhere near a topic about them(since I don’t know them at all). I did liked Rose’s tone though so I checked her solo out. Following Rose’s activity kinda made me think maybe there is more to the girls then just the Dududu song and that maybe I was too quick to write them off.

• Yeah, I’m not caring about fan wars. I don’t see a point of bashing a group just because they not your style. I’m really more voice and music interested, if something is not my style I just don’t listen. I did liked Rose’s voice that’s why I checked her solo out and I’m happy I did it. 👌

Thanks I will check out the recommended songs.

Nope, I simply just didn’t like the songs I heard from them so I didnt listen Bp or went anywhere near a topic about them(since I don’t know them at all). I did liked Rose’s tone though so I checked her solo out. Following Rose’s activity kinda made me think maybe there is more to the girls then just the Dududu song and that maybe I was too quick to write them off.

Lmk if you like them!

• Lmk if you like them!

Ooooh

Love to hate me: ....👀 Dis is good. There is a part before the chorus what reminds me of an Ariana song but the song is really good. Is it for the antis? Kinda cool. 😬 Also I watched the live version too and Jenny is so pretty. 😩

Hope not: Totally my style. Its beautiful! I might have to whip my judgemental a* in shape. What the 👀

Forever young: I love the sound effect thing when they singing the forever young part. But by the second time listening it’s a bit repetitive. 🤔 The rap part sounds good too.

Don’t know what to do:

Geez, i have a feeling my Rose fangirling will grow after I chew through their songs. Her voice is awesome in this song. The song itself is too electronic for me though.

Other songs I liked: (went through some of the YouTube song selections)

Stay, Really(Lisa’s rap is really good), Crazy over you (dang it Rose’s voice after Lisa rap hit hard ❤️).

I will continue this adventure later but I noted already that BP has some great song. 👀 Thank you all for the recommendations

• I'm glad you liked most of them!

• I'm glad you liked most of them!

Me too. I’m not really a gg fan type but when it’s comes to western music I love a good female voice. Sometimes I’m just in the mood to listen female voice and the only I currently like is G-idle from Korea. My playlist will grow with some of these songs that’s for sure. 😂

The way you know 2 if their 10 songs :pepe-sad: Kkkkkk.

But do listen to their WHOLE SUPER LONG DISCOGRAPHY :pepe-clown-gear: i think you will like some of their songs as to me they are really different!

Yeah, now I will definitely will give a listen. 👀 i kinda wish I wouldn’t walked into songs like Dududu and ice cream because those totally throw me off. But like I said I was being judgemental about it. (Totally unrelated but this reminds me of my friend in high school. When we seen each other for the first time we both hated each other until we were forced to talk with each other. We have been best friends for 10+ years. 😂

• Me too. I’m not really a gg fan type but when it’s comes to western music I love a good female voice. Sometimes I’m just in the mood to listen female voice and the only I currently like is G-idle from Korea. My playlist will grow with some of these songs that’s for sure. 😂

Yeah, now I will definitely will give a listen. 👀 i kinda wish I wouldn’t walked into songs like Dududu and ice cream because those totally throw me off. But like I said I was being judgemental about it. (Totally unrelated but this reminds me of my friend in high school. When we seen each other for the first time we both hated each other until we were forced to talk with each other. We have been best friends for 10+ years. 😂

The usual love hate relationship kkkk

• Glad you enjoyed some of their songs. Despite what people say, their discography does have variety.

As for just being a fan of Rosé, that is fine as long as you don’t disrespect Jennie, Jisoo or Lisa, which you haven’t! If group members have solos then it’s likely there will be some people who are into their solo style but not that into their groups.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!