I think Aespa have the best mindset i've ever seen in kpop

• DISCLAIMER : i'm not saying that some of the things that they go through is okay or not, i'm just saying that the way they take things is really cool

And i rarely see any other kpop group having this mindset

1. About hate and hate comments overall

A lot of groups when talking about hate are talking about how they lost confidence etc... Because of this

But i rarely see any other groups talking about hate the way aespa handle it

By saying that they don't care about it, and actually think it's a good thing because it means that people are looking at what they do

But i also never ever in my kpop life see any other idols handle hates like giselle is talking about it in one of their interview saying that even if it's hate, in some hate comments there's also sometimes a part of truth

And she took notice of this, and in contrary of crying and losing confidence because of this, she took notice and work on her shortcomings to improve

"

Giselle added that she used to read online posts about herself, both the good and the bad. She shared the advice that she received from her friends and co-workers that helped her stop this habit.

They pointed out that though some hate comments had hints of valid criticism, she did not need to hurt herself by reading them because she was already aware of her shortcomings"

"Initially, we cared a lot about them. But now we think those are also a form of attention.

Karina"

2. How they doesn't complain and just accept the bad and good things of their job

I'm not saying it's okay to make them works 12hours or make them train to push their limits

And i do understand when other idols complain about this

But i just find Aespa mindset so cool and so mature.

By saying we knew what we would have to go trough by doing this job, we knew the bad and good sides of this jon, so why should i complain because it's my job and i choose it

Honestly it's such a cool mindset to have

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

3. Admitting their mistake and take responsability

Most of the time idols will just not mention their mistake, avoid the question or just find an excuse to explain why they did a mistake

But i just find so cool how giselle for example when she got so much hate for her dancing skills

Didn't try to hide behind a lame excuse or use her short training period as an excuse

She just acknowledge her mistake and say that she'll work harder

And she doesn't just talk about trying to improve, you can see her improvement everytime she step on the stage

"

On a radio show, the MC asked who made the most mistakes in a dance as a joke

and she said that it was herself and that she had no excuses and will work hard.."

I might repeat myself but honestly i rarely see a Kpop group and even less a Kpop girl group having such a strong and cool mindset

And i think people don't talk enough about how cool Aespa as humans are.

MyTaglist

• No

Its newjeans

• the giselle improvement is specially remarquable :pleading::holding-back-tears: . I'm like so proud of her, she's been slaying in this comback =O . no pity party, no excuses, she just worked and trained hard! inspiring really!

but the whole aespa actually improved so much since their chella days. like ALOT. and they were already so talented and so fine :love: .

good job aespa :finger-heart: .

• the brighter my light gets the darker my shadow grows

the more successful you get the more hate (or just scrutiny) that's going to come your way and not just idols but anybody in the public eye will eventually have to deal with such

• that's the mentality of idols who earned their success, not given.

Korea is competitive society. They praise people who work hard, admit their weakness and try to improve it.

If Knetz seems being hard to idols, because they also hard workers in their own profession.

international fans, on the other hand, will give bare minimum idols a trophy to celebrate, make a lot of excuse and treat criticism equal hate:pepe-shrug:.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!