Babymonster musically peaked in their pre debut

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This predebut song of theirs is so much better than all the blackpink rejects they have released so far.

Why is yg so obsessed with forcing blackpink immitation girl crush songs on babymonster even when its not working at all. Babymonster members have got so good voices, he does not needs to give them low skill ceiling girl crush songs like bp cuz unlike bp, babymonster can actually sing.

Even their predebut covers were so good

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Nope. Like That, Forever and Sheesh are amazing. I'm happy they are trying different types of songs and they are still preeeettty young, they'll have enough time to release even more amazing songs.

𝕃𝕚𝕤𝕒 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝔹𝕃𝔸ℂ𝕂ℙ𝕀ℕ𝕂

• BM released so many songs, it's a lot because it feels surreal and weird. They also don't have a proper hit song yet, and most groups after few releases never do.

:mukbang:

"Be wise, don't be absurd" - Wateris

"Facts speaks volume, not delusional minds" - Wateris

:facepalm:

I’m not rude, I just have the balls to say what everyone else is thinking.

There’s always a wild side to an innocent face.

People say I act like don’t care. It’s not an act.

:flop::thumbs-up::mukbang::groovins::uh-uh-bunny:

• Why is yg so obsessed with forcing blackpink imitation girl crush songs on babymonster even when its not working at all.

The entire industry has been doing this to most new girl groups since BlackPink emerged - NewJeans being one of the rare exceptions. One physically attractive, vocally adequate group after another has gone down the drain trying to imitate yesterday's trend. K-Pop executives aren't noted for their originality.

• Dream is still their best song! I wouldn't say that was their peak, it's too early for that, BUT those Covers are proof of what YG should do. Give them real songs, not just the same trendy boring stuff, but he has no balls to that.

Tbh, I'm fed up with Dangerously, but probably because that's the only thing I can see every time I open Insta or Tiktok for work.😂

• They doing ok, gradually climbing in Spotify each title track release, without having a very good song so far.

Active Girl Groups most recent Spotify Global title track results (4 July)

+ 1. Illit Magnetic - #10 - 4,003,745 (filtered)

+ 2. Aespa Supernova - #41 - 2,498,127 (filtered)

+ 3. Le serrafim Easy - #52 - 2,122,349 (filtered)

+ 4. BabyMonster Sheesh - #50 - - 2,035,673 (filtered)

- 5. NJs Supernatural - #189 - Day 4 - 1,223,778 (filtered) playlist reach 30M

+ 6. Ive Heya - did not chart - Day 2 - 1,129,108 (unfiltered)

- 7. Kiss of Life Sticky - did not chart - Day 2 - 923,371 (unfiltered)

- 8. Gidle Klaxon - did not chart - Day 2 - 764,282 (unfiltered)

• 'Forever' by #BABYMONSTER debuts at #141 on Billboard Global 200 Chart.

BABYMONSTER is the 5th generation group with most entries on the chart (3).

External Content x.com

• There's a lot of payola.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!