The chorus from BM's FOREVER was inspired by I Want from IVE?

• While watching the MV I could notice many references and inspirations, mainly from MVs like IVE I AM and IZONE's secret story of the Swan... but the chorus kept reminding me of a song I couldn't recognize, and after thinking about it the whole day, I can finally say with confidence that the chorus is heavily inspired by I Want by IVE

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Also, boths songs sounds heavily inspired by night changes by one direction and I AM by AVA MAX...all of the songs are bangers and people in this forum has no taste because they can't recognize a good pop song

• yea it really does sound like I Want quite a bit but also Feel This Moment by Pitbull and a few others I've seen listed. It also reminds me of After Like chorus because of the retro sound. Lots of inspiration from IVE haha. Its a great song.

I always wanted them to lean towards IVE's concept, but I didn't think YG would have the guts to do so... the BM girls are much more suited to a pop/elegant vibe... (Aheyon, ASA, Rora, Pharita and Rami they all exude this concept) ...I don't think they can fit into cute concept, But I also can't fully buy their girl crush concept either (only Chiquita and Ruka) I always thought a pop/elegant vibe like Izone and IVE was the perfect concept for BM, I hope they follow that path

• I always wanted them to lean towards IVE's concept, but I didn't think YG would have the guts to do so... the BM girls are much more suited to a pop/elegant vibe... (Aheyon, ASA, Rora, Pharita and Rami they all exude this concept) ...I don't think they can fit into cute concept, But I also can't fully buy their girl crush concept either (only Chiquita and Ruka) I always thought a pop/elegant vibe like Izone and IVE was the perfect concept for BM, I hope they follow that path

I agree elegant/pop suits them very well. I thought Forever was perfect for them because it still kinda has a YG feel to it but different than usual and really let the girls display their vocal talents while still being a fun song. If YG releases something like Forever as the TT for their next album id be extremely happy, but i wont get my hopes up lol

• Sounds similar but then again both songs sound like 90% of those contemporary, "self-empowerment" pop songs being pumped out by the music factory, which makes sense for IVE doing an ad song, but a tad pathetic for Baemon's promotional single...

🍒 Chee~eer~ish 🍒

giphy.gif

• The MV's looks the same, because it's the same director.

About the song, I made a thread. Both song actually "inspired" by other songs. Here's the list.

• Also, boths songs sounds heavily inspired by night changes by one direction and I AM by AVA MAX...all of the songs are bangers and people in this forum has no taste because they can't recognize a good pop song

You mean So Am I by Ava Max, right?

⋆.ೃ࿔˚⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆ ˚。⋆. we rise up above ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆ ˚。⋆ ・⋆

・⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!