ITZY tries viral American food on Buzzfeed Celeb

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

https://x.com/BuzzFeedCeleb/status/1804273520794292330

MidzyTaglist

• Oh, no! They should not get addicted to American junk food!

Noooo! Their sugar levels will sky rocket!!

Also, isn't the majority of celebrities' and influencers' foods and drinks utter garbage?

Hm.

"You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't bout how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward." ~ Rocky Balboa

xgSyBVJ.jpg

• Oh, no! They should not get addicted to American junk food!

Noooo! Their sugar levels will sky rocket!!

Also, isn't the majority of celebrities' and influencers' foods and drinks utter garbage?

Hm.

I'm less concerned with them being fed "junk food" and more concerned that they were fed literal junk parading as food. Taco Bell is the worst. I can tell they really enjoyed those stale Olive Garden breadsticks too. We have plenty of foods that are just as unhealthy but taste much better.

Chearyeong, upon being given ranch dressing with her pizza & wings: "I guess the U.S. finally caught up."

It's... it's American food, Chaeryeong. That was the whole point of this exercise. We literally invented ranch dressing. ?(

Also, I never knew Koreans had a song about Taco Bell sung to the tune of Jingle Bells. :| You learn something new every day.

• Forget the junk food, every time i listen to Ryujin speak english i am so impressed. She is in the Wonyoung class of fully native born idols who were never raised in an English speaking country but who still demonstrate a really capable grasp of the language. I could see them carrying on an actual adhoc conversation with someone, instead of being limited to memorized words or phrases.

• Forget the junk food, every time i listen to Ryujin speak english i am so impressed. She is in the Wonyoung class of fully native born idols who were never raised in an English speaking country but who still demonstrate a really capable grasp of the language. I could see them carrying on an actual adhoc conversation with someone, instead of being limited to memorized words or phrases.

Yeah I'm constantly surprised how good Ryujins English has become compared to earlier days.

With Lia's absence, it's fallen on Ryujin to be the "English speaker" on the world tour and she's filling those shoes wonderfully. I've also read multiple times that Chaeryeongs English is almost as good, but because she's shyer and more of a perfectionist, she doesn't speak as much.

Can also tell with Ryujin that she clearly practices not just English, but English conversation, a lot. Either with tutors, some English speaking friends or she's shooting the shit with Lia, Lilly, Bangchan and Felix behind closed doors.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!