Your favorite SNSD Japanese tracks?

• I've said it before, as amazing as SNSD was as Kpop group, overall, I liked their Japanese discography more.

I have way too many songs that I love to list from their Japanese discography, so here is my top 5. What are yours?

1.)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2.)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

3.)

4.)

5.)

And just because, here is a pic of Taeyeon. I remember just getting into Kpop and seeing this part of The Boys mv and thinking "Whoah, who is that?!" Lulz.Taeyeon The Boys

• You forgot the very best one - same concert, right after You-A-Holic!

A visual peak unmatched by any group since. :-)

• You forgot the very best one - same concert, right after You-A-Holic!

A visual peak unmatched by any group since. :-)

Trust me, I love that song and performance too. Making that top 5 list was difficult. Haha.

God I miss Jessica.

• External Content youtu.be

Galaxy Supernova

• External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

I can post much more. It's hard to choose just a few.

2. Galaxy Supernova

3. You-aholic

38bf99de07f69029b8d303b7838cf4d934ce700c.gifv              a824a0703f0c41f2b675f07de8c8bd39873a05e3.gifv              883024cf4ebc88c6ad23227ca5cf52b7bcfe6620.gifv

• The great escape is my fave Japanese release by any kpop group

Best performance of it uhhhhh

• External Content www.youtube.com

ALL THEM IN THIS CONCERT BUT MAINLY THIS.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!