Was how sweet and bubble gum released to sabotage njns?

• Don't get me wrong I like the songs they are nice but they're not st all what the people want.. look at super nova magnetic. These sound like osts or b tracks. Surely HyBe know that. Maybe they want illit to be the bigger group

Not promoted singles. Is HyBe Tryna sabotage them to push illit?

and this isn't about the mhj scandal just about them pushing their newest group.

• You do know it’s entirely mhj’s decision to choose which songs nj release right? Mhj’s basically shunned hybe and all their involvement with ador. It’s been that way since their debut and a big reason why there are so many mhj stans - they’re afraid that without mhj’s “genius” nj will go to shit artistically with hybe behind the helm. You can’t claim all the glory when nj succeeds as entirely thanks to you, but at the same time throw the ball of responsibility to someone else and make up excuses like “hybe sabotage” with the song selection when they don’t yield the desired results.

• You do know it’s entirely mhj’s decision to choose which songs nj release right? Mhj’s basically shunned hybe and all their involvement with ador. It’s been that way since their debut and a big reason why there are so many mhj stans - they’re afraid that without mhj’s “genius” nj will go to shit artistically with hybe behind the helm. You can’t claim all the glory when nj succeeds as entirely thanks to you, but at the same time throw the ball of responsibility to someone else and make up excuses like “hybe sabotage” with the song selection when they don’t yield the desired results.

Oh I didn't know that lol

• Ador is solely responsible for NJ's music. Shouldn't it be MHJ sabotaging them? Yes, Magnetic is a masterpiece, but each of the labels take care of their artist music.

:pepe-notes:

"Be wise, don't be absurd" - Wateris

"Facts speaks volume, not delusional minds" - Wateris

:facepalm:

I’m not rude, I just have the balls to say what everyone else is thinking.

There’s always a wild side to an innocent face.

People say I act like don’t care. It’s not an act.

:flop::thumbs-up::mukbang::groovins::uh-uh-bunny:

Edited once, last by Wateris ().

• I guess you don't whant to called the songs boring? But instead you say "they are nice songs, BUT". At least people can be honest and call songs boring when they are boring. If not, whats the problems with the songs?

• I guess you don't whant to called the songs boring? But instead you say "they are nice songs, BUT". At least people can be honest and call songs boring when they are boring. If not, whats the problems with the songs?

That’s not really a sound take. There are many reasons a song can be unsuitable to be released as a single or title track besides being “boring”. There are countless perfectly nice b-sides in every artist’s discography, they’re just not title track material. And there’s nothing wrong with that. It’s the label and producer’s job to pick which is the right song to promote, and which should be left b-sides.

• That’s not really a sound take. There are many reasons a song can be unsuitable to be released as a single or title track besides being “boring”. There are countless perfectly nice b-sides in every artist’s discography, they’re just not title track material. And there’s nothing wrong with that. It’s the label and producer’s job to pick which is the right song to promote, and which should be left b-sides.

Well, feels like all NJ songs are "b-sides" in that case .

• Don't get me wrong I like the songs they are nice but they're not st all what the people want.. look at super nova magnetic. These sound like osts or b tracks. Surely HyBe know that. Maybe they want illit to be the bigger group

Not promoted singles. Is HyBe Tryna sabotage them to push illit?

and this isn't about the mhj scandal just about them pushing their newest group.

it was sabotage but not from hybe. this is part of mhj's evil plan actually. she's trying to lower the value of nj/ador so she can buy them back cheap later

IMG-5266.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!