Dahn World cosmetics are promoted with the trademark copyright of BTS Jungkook

• Dahn World cosmetics are promoted with the trademark copyright of BTS Jungkook

Dahn World cosmetics are promoted with the trademark copyright of BTS Jungkook Dahn-World-cosmetics-are-promoted-with-the-trademark-copyright-of-BTS-Jungkook-1024x541.jpg

HYBE has not taken any special action against Dahn World, which has been using BTS’s name and image for advertising purposes for a relatively long time.

Responding to Sunday Newspaper’s questions about whether they were aware of Dahn World’s promotion and what their future response would be, HYBE officials issued their statement on Weverse and said simply: “We have nothing to say about the untrue allegation.”

They only stated: “We will take strong legal action” but did not mention their stance on Dahn World, which uses BTS for commercial purposes.

When will HYBE sue Dahn World??

1. Besides, pillows are also advertised under Jungkook’s name. Why don’t they file a lawsuit?

2. Why don’t they file a complaint?

3. I wonder if this agency is sensitive to trademarks and copyrights

4. The fact they didn’t sue Dahn World is making things worse

5. This can’t be shielded…

6. What is HYBE really doing?

7. There must be a reason why they don’t sue Dahn World

8. This is why I have no choice but to doubt them

9. This agency seems incompetent

10. Seriously, when will they sue Dahn World?

Original post (1)

Dahn World cosmetics are promoted with the trademark copyright of BTS Jungkook – Pannkpop

• I actually took this whole cult as a joke before

But the fact that HYBE weirdly don't want to sue danh world for using the members make me suspicious

They already sue so many company in the past for using bts name for promotion even some really really small company, so why they are not doing anything against danh this time ?

because it is sus that HYBE chooses to ignore it.

• No Armys will reply here even thought this is about BTS

Your obsession and that of some other trolls with Armys is insane, seek help. Armys are not Kpop celebs or AKP celebs that you need our sound bytes on every thread especially agenda driven ones made by people like OP and other antis like yourself.

Anyway if Armys reply it is seen as defending Hybe for you all, is it not enough that Armys over AkP are dissing Hybe for being fuck all in managing BTS, you want us to repeat it in every thread? Fine Fuck Hybe, they need to sue the cult. Happy

• Saw a post on this. To clarify, the product above is "Hwang Chil Ga" and the product was seen in the background of a photo sitting on Jungkook's dresser. The ad above says, "Jungkook’s choice! Natural Fermentation Skincare Products".

Hwang Chil Ga's connection to Dahn World comes from a post on a forum where a member said they were offering these for sale to other members and also highlighted they were the choice of BTS.

BTS has never endorsed any of these products officially. The ad does use Jungkook's name though and Hybe did nothing. What does that mean? I don't know

• "Hwang Chil Ga" and the product was seen in the background of a photo sitting on Jungkook's dresser. The ad above says, "Jungkook’s choice! Natural Fermentation Skincare Products".

Anticlimactic :peperain:

Most brands will do that if they catch a popular enough idol using their products.

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKA

6132d756b0e360d7f0e2a150433f78a825286b3e.webp

• Saw a post on this. To clarify, the product above is "Hwang Chil Ga" and the product was seen in the background of a photo sitting on Jungkook's dresser. The ad above says, "Jungkook’s choice! Natural Fermentation Skincare Products".

Hwang Chil Ga's connection to Dahn World comes from a post on a forum where a member said they were offering these for sale to other members and also highlighted they were the choice of BTS.

BTS has never endorsed any of these products officially. The ad does use Jungkook's name though and Hybe did nothing. What does that mean? I don't know

no one is blaming BTS. People are just curious as to why HYBE refuses to take action on Dahn World.

• The Dan's world stuff is giving Cthulhu Teletubbies

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKA

6132d756b0e360d7f0e2a150433f78a825286b3e.webp

No, how dare you bad Army....do not make any attempts to disprove anything you Hybe stan cultist :pepe-cross:

• no one is blaming BTS. People are just curious as to why HYBE refuses to take action on Dahn World.

Kombucha Tea also pretty much used JK to promote their brand similarly and did blockbuster global sales and even won some Korean brand award, Hybe did not sue them either as have many other products btw, directly or indirectly

• BTS don't need to give any justification

Antis act like this on the forum then will cry and whine if armys start retaliating

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Kombucha Tea also pretty much used JK to promote their brand similarly and did blockbuster global sales and even won some Korean brand award, Hybe did not sue them either as have many other products btw, directly or indirectly

So as long as a brand say this celebrity used or is spotted with our product, they can use their name for promo for free.

• no one is blaming BTS. People are just curious as to why HYBE refuses to take action on Dahn World.

I am adding context, which the article - and you - always leave out. International fans, who can't read the ad, might not understand exactly what it says and also why it says what it does.

I think it's important to know that BTS/Jungkook did not officially endorse them, and that the origin of the statement comes from it being spotted on a dresser in the background of a photo taken in Jungkook's room. As DaisyTheGenuine highlights, it's super common that a brand sees someone famous using their product and latches on to it for clout and name recognition. All the BTS members have really good skin too...

The brand's links with the cult also do not seem to be direct. What you posted above makes it seem like the brand is owned and produced by the cult. The link seems a lot more tenuous than that as it's from a forum post about cult members being offered it for sale.

Context is important.

• BTW OP should know better than anyone how common misleading advertising using celebs images and names without their permission is in Korea, since something similar happened to Jennie recently and given how articles on this were posted on many of OP's fave websites, he would definitely be aware

GK2ziDzXAAAgusD

Edited once, last by paradis ().

• So as long as a brand say this celebrity used or is spotted with our product, they can use their name for promo for free.

I have no idea what advertising laws in Korea are but this seems pretty rampant as you can see in the Jennie case below...I am assuming she is not an official endorser of this ramen brand either but her image was used

GK2ziDzXAAAgusD

• And will make threads upon threads about how cruel ARMY to them. Their feelings are HURT HURT!! ;(;(;(

ps- I’m seeing the usual suspects of antiBTS and ARMY stans here :skull:

Oh I cannot help but be amused when I see their incessant word vomit on evil Armys , writing essays psychoanalysing us and more dramatics. Some days they talk more about Armys on AKP than they talk about their faves.

If Armys are too active on a thread, they attack Armys and ask what is their business being on the thread, if Armys are inactive on the same thread for a while, they start attacking Armys for being inactive...the pure obsession with a Kpop fandom, not even an artist...damn!!!

• look enough with all this cult bullshit and cult brands using bts name to promote, almost any korean brand which jk has seen using in his live, use jungkook for promotion and hybe doesn't do shit.

All of this is not enough to prove bts association with illuminati and satanism. I found a better proof to show bts are indeed part of illuminati. look here

deca99c09d1adb41874d9a818f219cd746b55b6b_hq (1).jpg

jin.jpg

images (1).jpgimages (4).jpgimages (2).jpgimages (3).jpg

Here this is the real proof. Bts are illuminati and armys are a cult. Purple is the color of our cult so avoid this color at all costs.

244eb3b9271b2e8d75a139f7e4f93f58ac96dd07v2_hq.jpg

• If Armys are too active on a thread, they attack Armys and ask what is their business being on the thread, if Armys are inactive on the same thread for a while, they start attacking Armys for being inactive...the pure obsession with a Kpop fandom, not even an artist...damn!!!

It was ironic that OP's immediate reply to me is that "no one is blaming BTS, this is all about Hybe." Which is basically, "Why are you even here, this isn't about BTS." Yea, my bad for explaining.

Yet OP said nothing to correct the poster who called out ARMY for not being here. That one was fine.

• :meme-begone:

• That's what I have been thinking

Why would BTS join a cult when they have a cult of their own

External Content twitter.com

• Anyway, time to share the ult cult bop!!!!!!!!! Watch it at your own risk :skull:

External Content www.youtube.com

• Kombucha Tea also pretty much used JK to promote their brand similarly and did blockbuster global sales and even won some Korean brand award, Hybe did not sue them either as have many other products btw, directly or indirectly

This is not a good comparison at all

And by doing this comparison you are completely ignoring the context

Company usually sue company using their artist image and name

when this company is selling articles with the image of their artist which make the company lose profit because people will go buy this product in contrary of using the official goods made by the company of the artist

Or if the company is hurting the artist reputation

The only damage a company making kombucha drink is making to jk reputation is make him lose popualrity among the anti kombucha people

It's another case when another company who's affiliated to a cult use the name of an idol

The damage is much bigger because people will more easily affiliate this artist name to the cult

That's why people are questionning why hybe isn't suing this brand who's damaging jk image by being affiliate to a cult

Which is a legit question

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

Image Image

• Did you not get the part where everyone wants Hybe to sue that cult including BTS fans?

Need the faux concern from BTS antis to stop though.

• It's another case when another company who's affiliated to a cult use the name of an idol

The damage is much bigger because people will more easily affiliate this artist name to the cult

That's why people are questionning why hybe isn't suing this brand who's damaging jk image by being affiliate to a cult

So how do you know this specific brand is affiliated with a cult other than this pann article saying so?

The only affiliation to the cult that anyone has been able to find is that some forum talked about this brand's products being on offer to other cult members. Stuff from their brand is also available on Amazon and other korean skin care sites like: https://nowinseoul.com/product…ning-mask-sheet-25ml10ea/

Watch they're gonna find a cult connection with that drink brand tomorrow.

Hybe can and should not allow the copyrights of their artists to be used without their permission period, but for you, welp you're only jumping at the cult link... Makes you think about how easy it is to start rumors, and spread them too, when people believe because it's what they want to believe.

• In the same way, they spread rumors about NJ and the terrorist group ETA. They always do the same thing.

• In the same way, they spread rumors about NJ and the terrorist group ETA. They always do the same thing.

Oh right, I'd forgotten about this:

• Oh right, I'd forgotten about this:

Well that’s kind of . . .embarrassing

• This thread contains 12 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!