I hope BTS does not restart its next tour from Korea

• Seventeen just had its concert at the Soccer Stadium.

And not too many people talked about it, amazingly.

It reportedly had a total of 70,000 attending, quite a lot of them Chinese since they are not allowed to have an event in there.

Big Bang and GDragon held concerts there. Big bang, a one day event, 70,000. GDragon, a one day event, 50,000.

But that was before Korean soccer league fans began to complain because concerts harm the lawns there.

I means, who in the world cares about Korean soccer league outside of there? Concerts are more important than some local sports league only the locals care about.

Hybe has a long, bad habit of starting every tour from Korea. In SVT's case a Korean concert is important since it is a proxy for a Chinese concert since they can't to do it there.

SVT's concert at the soccer stadium is very important since it revealed that the current concert capacity for that place is 35,000 a day. That is because it is now harder to put more seats on the ground, because Korean soccer league fans create a shitstorm over the lawns played in a league nobody outside Korea gives a two second's notice.

Largest concerts in Korean history (foreigners not included), all of them at the Olympic Stadium

1. BTS - Oct 26 . 27. 29 , 2019 - 129,200 (about 43,000/night)

2. BTS - Aug 25, 26, 2018 - said to be 90,000 (about 45,000/night)

IU , a domestic singer - September 17, 18, 2022, about 85,000 (42,500/night). Some say 87,000 (43,500/night).

The very fact that IU resides in the same list as BTS is an abnominatino.

BTS could choose to do a 3 day concert at the Soccer Stadium, for a total audience of about 105,000, to kick IU out of top 3. However that will still be below its record in 2019.

It could do a 4 day concert there for a total of 140,000. However that will be two weeks, a precious week wasted when they could perform in a larger place, just to please the fans of Korea, an ungrateful country which chose New Jeans over BTS in last year's gallup polls and sent them to the gutter so Taylor Swift could be able to build an insurmountable wall over them, become the Person of the Year, and reach a status BTS was aiming for if these salty Koreans did not act like two years olds.

I have said many times that BTS should have abandoned Korea long ago and let the salty Koreans get angry over themselves.

Any time spent by them in Korea is wasted. As a punishment to the Koreans who treated them so cruelly, I think they should never do an event in Korea for the rest of their career, and rob a chance for IU to make fun of them for having a smaller concert than hers.

• For the next tour, I think they'll start the tour wherever it makes the most sense logistically and financially to do so at that time. Will that big performance venue be completed by then? I haven't heard much about that project lately

• For the next tour, I think they'll start the tour wherever it makes the most sense logistically and financially to do so at that time. Will that big performance venue be completed by then? I haven't heard much about that project lately

Given that Koreans take forever to finish a big project, probably not until the 2nd half of 2026

• BTS will not stop touring in korea because of bitter kpop fans, they had 4 stadium dates planned for 2020, i imagine they'll need 6 minimum to even begin catering to everyone who'll want a ticket in 2026

It is simply a waste of time to perform there. The only reason to perform there is for Chinese fans in the northern region. From the south Hong Kong is closer.

• I think they are most comfortable in Korean and it's the best place to check all equipments and concepts before shipping the equipment to other countries and continents.

Also electronics system work best in Korea regardless it's kpop or some other event.

• I think they are most comfortable in Korean and it's the best place to check all equipments and concepts before shipping the equipment to other countries and continents.

Also electronics system work best in Korea regardless it's kpop or some other event.

Well, they won't be comfortable in Korea ever again.

Min Heejin and the Bunnies will find any chance to hurt them whenever they can.

• And nobody in Korea will care, since BTS is now clearly over the hill.

The 2023 poll was crucial. New Jeans already took BTS' place in there. There are virtually no armies remaining in Korea.

Yes and the 2 Karmys that remain can always travel to Japan or SEA for their concerts :pepe-high-five:

Anyway bookmarking this one too :meme-gretchen-heart:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!