I hope BTS does not restart its next tour from Korea

• It was a foolish move, and it gave Min Heejin a free hand to do whatever she pleased, which led Hybe execs to debut Illit.

So you wanted them all to postpone their enlistment till the last date possible so that BTS would not return as a full group properly till 2029...yes I see why that would suit you well and why the current short hiatus pisses you and many others off...so instead of a group hiatus of 3 years they would sink into a group hiatus of 7 years.

Btw knockie, can you imagine how fast time has flown by...just a year to go and they will be back as a group!!!!!

• So you wanted them all to postpone their enlistment till the last date possible so that BTS would not return as a full group properly till 2029...yes I see why that would suit you well and why the current short hiatus pisses you an many others off...so instead of a group hiatus of 3 years they would sink into a group hiatus of 7 years.

Btw knockie, can you imagine how fast time has flown by...just a year to go and they will be back as a group!!!!!

The best course of action was suspend the older three and just do tours with the younger 4.

The 'short' hiatus was decisive since Taylor Swift's dominance is now unassailable.

Hardly anyone will pay attention when they return.

• The best course of action was suspend the older three and just do tours with the younger 4.

The 'short' hiatus was decisive since Taylor Swift's dominance is now unassailable.

Hardly anyone will pay attention when they return.

Bold, yes keep giving me more fodder for next year when I bump this :meme-happy-cry:

• I believe they are still doing so events/concerts in SK because they have an agreement with the government to boost tourism by bringing ifans.

It’s the same way idols and kdrama are promoting Korean food (I’m sure it’s planned by the government too).

So they are not changing anything soon.

Edited once, last by LCJK ().

• Well, they won't be comfortable in Korea ever again.

Min Heejin and the Bunnies will find any chance to hurt them whenever they can.

It was about 2 years ago? Idk, i randomly came accross one guy, probably from Serbia? He said to me, do whatever you want just don't needlessly mess with BTS name their fandom is big and very random. Guy openly said something mean about it and consequence was that somehow one by one all the pranks he did in school were coming to light, the girl he was into started giving him death stare and some other stuff. So he said never try to be edgy when it comes to BTS as you never know, i follow his advice.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!