Chinese fans are threatening to boycott aespa

• The conflict which would become known as the Second Sino-Japanese War started on July 7, 1937, with a skirmish at Marco Polo Bridge which escalated rapidly into a full-scale war in northern China between the armies of China and Japan.

I understand it my friend but if we will be coming back to the past and talking about wars we will never move on and never build a BRIDGE for peace

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I understand it my friend but if we will be coming back to the past and talking about wars we will never move on and never build a BRIDGE for peace

as a chinese person myself that has had family affected by the war...

I will say the main issue that I and many other chinese have is that the japanese (gov) has never fully accepted responsibility and accountability for their actions. Their situation is drastically opposite to Germany who post ww2 both acknowledge and continue to hold themselves accountable for the things they did during ww2

no onto the topic at hand - personally I would never boycott anything - that's just not my style but I also don't condemn or judge other people that do since you know it's their choice

• as a chinese person myself that has had family affected by the war...

I will say the main issue that I and many other chinese have is that the japanese (gov) has never fully accepted responsibility and accountability for their actions. Their situation is drastically opposite to Germany who post ww2 both acknowledge and continue to hold themselves accountable for the things they did during ww2

no onto the topic at hand - personally I would never boycott anything - that's just not my style but I also don't condemn or judge other people that do since you know it's their choice

as someone from Poland I understand that well

people from my family were in those nazi death camps

and part of my family was also running away from Ukraine due to UPA opressions

so it's...

but hey it's 2024 now, it's not that I would hate anyone from one or another country just because of this things

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• then you can understand me when I say that there is a semblance of justice being done by the Germans but such justice has not been done by the japanese

hate is a very strong word my friend

I don't hate any japanese person or their culture or anything but I have issues with their government. I don't direct my criticisms towards the japanese people who are innocent

now you say it's 2024 now but I equate it to this - if a person was violently attacked, raped, murdered etc etc would you not want justice to be done no matter how long it took? does it matter if justice is done 10 years after the fact? 20? 50? 100?

now you multiple an individual situation by 100000000 and then you have your answer

• Fans are right this time. SM is so incompetent that I'm speechless.

External Content youtu.be

• So, you don't know that Aespa has a Chinese member who's also very popular. That alone validates everything. NingNing deserves to be respected as well.

• people need to stop involving politics in kpop. it seems everyone has a specific set of rules that they want groups to follow. it's good that sm is having a concert on this day. if they give into one request then they have to give into them all

Politics is nothing if the issue at hand doesn't affect you personally. Asia is cultured, respecting their historical events is a major thing. If you have no culture or tradition or meaningful history to preserve/protect or commemorate, you can't understand such issues.

That's is how they've been able to keep their traditions and language intact for centuries.

Kpop can't survive some of those things.

• They might change the date if the fans kick up enough of a stink tbh. Though if they really want to guarantee they get the date and venue changed, they'd need to take a page out of Shawols' book as they dealt with a bad venue before and got it fixed. I do have to wonder why booking improper venues seems to be a consistent issue with SM.

If SM 3.0 is still a thing, it's nothing.

• This is one of the occasions where I think the C-fans have every right to be angry and SM should just reschedule it no matter how inconvenient it is. They're asking Ningning to ruin her reputation in China and it's very clear that these things are taken very seriously in China even if it might seem excessive to us. It could follow her forever.

• There you go!

External Content x.com

• Chinese fans are offended about something in K-pop. Utterly shocking. You can literally find a new article daily where they are upset at some K-pop group or idol. *Allegedly* Move on.

• There you go!

External Content x.com

Initial pre-orders must have been weaker then expected.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!