Former performance director at hybe show's empathy towards min heejin

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:eyes:

• External Content twitter.com

:eyes:

another brave soul willing to speak up against the evil empire

• "Former" did he got fired or something?

Oh lmao i remember this drama, i liked enhypen music back than

Yes he said he was fired at first, than in interview he said he resigned , than after that he said again he was fired

Some liked him , some hated him for favoritism

He was pressed that some articles didnt give credit . I think he was most pressed about bts performance director who worked with iland an en- at first, so he never tagged him in insta while crediting choreographers.

External Content x.com

• Oh lmao i remember this drama, i liked enhypen music back than

Yes he said he was fired at first, than in interview he said he resigned , than after that he said again he was fired

Some liked them , some hated him for favoritism

He was pressed that some articles didnt give credit . I think he was most pressed about bts performance director who worked with iland an en- at first, so he never tagged him in insta while crediting choreographers.

External Content x.com

Lol now I see why he's siding with MHJ, he was fired for a reason, it seems.

^^

• It seems hybe is the one doing employee abuses and not mhj

Hybe obviously is pressuring a lot of their employees but there were already rumours about MHJ treating other employees bad at SM. There isn't always an innocent and a guilty side, sometimes both sides suck (and that sometimes to different degrees)

• So if a ador employee fired my mhj says anything against her, we can ignore that too?

lol of course. FIred employees are literally the least objective when it comes to assessing the person that fired them...isnt this common sense?

The most trustworthy opinions are third party randos who have no vested interest in either MHJ or Hybe.

• lol of course. FIred employees are literally the least objective when it comes to assessing the person that fired them...isnt this common sense?

The most trustworthy opinions are third party randos who have no vested interest in either MHJ or Hybe.

currently employed hybe employees won't be saying shit cos they don't want to get fired

Who knows how accurate the opinions of third party randos are

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!