Acts making impression to Korean military - why the 4th gen acts are so slow catching attention

• Recently, the Defense Daily, a publication from the Korean military, did a poll on "Who do you want to invite on a Brunch https://www.facebook.com/photo…028153961624&locale=ko_KR

1. Baek Jongwon, restauranteur, understandable since the food is important

2. Le Sserafim

3. aespa

Tied at 4. NewJeans, Fromis 9 (who did perform before the soldier quite a few times)

6. IU

7. IVE

8. BTS

9. NMixx

10. Itzy/ Yoo Jaesuk

So the soldiers did not forget BTS' sacrifice, and after the restauranteur they did put Le Sserafim at the top.

I briefly had hope on humanity, till I saw this

434256723_717027917294981_8010809066718989737_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5f2048&_nc_ohc=ZPImgCSWkncAX-i4cHb&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-2.xx&oh=00_AfBIZR2yktMCN7x6VgFxngWQQclLyAWf5x55CxME6gnKmA&oe=6609F5C3

Individual report, although some of you might h ave guessed with the word "Edam" which is where the photos are coming from.

I will start from the bottom

Tied at 8 - Jin (BTS), Seolyoon (NMixx), Jang Wonyoung (IVE), Yuna (Itzy)

7 V (BTS)

6 Minji (NewJeans)

5 Ahn Yujin (IVE)

4 Kim Chaewon (Le Sserafim)

3 Karina (aespa)

2 Winter (aespa

(Apparently the soldiers were not moved by the recent relationship of Karina)

And,

lo and behold,

1 IU

On the average, the soldiers serving are around 20-23 years old

most of them too young to remember Good Day and You & I

And yet

they voted

IU

above

all these 4th Gen figures

(There are no 3rd gen girl group figures, only BTS members, who are now serving with them so are potentially available now)

What is that

What did the 4th gen do

They did not impress the younger men enough

to outdo

a 31 years old (actuallly much older)

singer.

• How is that slow?

I see 6 groups from the so called 4th generation.

Do you mean why boy groups are not catching on?

Let's see when a 5th Gen GG makes the list.

• Well, they should have been at #1 but cannot remove an older singer

• fromis_9 is so high for so many years

they are always there I guess it's like military has "coded" that fromis is a must

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• fromis_9 is so high for so many years

they are always there I guess it's like military has "coded" that fromis is a must

It is probably the most prominent act still doing the military base tours so the military has to show an appreciation

• Well, they should have been at #1 but cannot remove an older singer

Yet the least sexy is at #1

How sexy is Baek Jongwon, and what did he/she sing?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!