WiTCHX debuting "SOON" so here's a thread for them!

• I'm hoping their debut will finally happen, so I made this thread, I will share some info about them, videos etc, because I'm 100% sure that most of you don't know them. The 5th gen looks promising, so far, honestly. I mean, Kiss of Life, Young Posse, and now WiTCHX.

ˏˋ 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝒀'𝑹𝑬 𝑺𝑶 𝑷𝑹𝑬𝑻𝑻𝒀 𝑶𝑴𝑮 ˎˊ˗ - ⋆。˚ WiTCHX ˚。⋆ - Quora

Some reading, I don't know which platform you prefer!

WiTCHX
    WiTCHX (위치스) is an upcoming five-member girl group under Inmedia and Inter B.D Entertainment. They are set to debut in April 2024. Sometime in 2019, WiTCHES…
    kpop.fandom.com

WiTCHX Profile and Facts (Updated!) - Kpop Profiles
    Our WiTCHX Profile and Facts is updated on a regular basis, providing up to date facts and news.
    kprofiles.com

Some performances! There's not a lot, because their debut was pushed back so many times. 😅

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I have a bias already! Mari, the Main Vocalist and Main Rapper! She's freakin' amazing, and no, she's not only a great rapper and vocalist, but she writes her songs as well!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

Mari is like SNSD's Hyo and 2NE1's CL reincarnation, even tho, neither of them died.🤣

She has the flow of Hyo and the power of CL!

Like I said, there are not many videos about them, but this is her when she's not spitting fire, just showing her vocals! 🤘

Another nice performance from all of them!

Mari's own song, written, composed and arranged by herself!

External Content soundcloud.com

So, who's waiting for their debut? Don't tell me, I'm alone! 😅

• Who's the other one?😅

WITCHERS

WITCHERS (@WITCHERS_twt) on X
    WITCHERS Official Twitter
    twitter.com

GE_5XS5a8AAeVyz?format=jpg&name=large

• WITCHERS

https://twitter.com/WITCHERS_twt

Woah! Okay. Their youngest is 21 LOL. Their age surprised me.

Also, they're not Witches, they're WITCHERS. Not the same thing. 😅

self-care

• Woah! Okay. Their youngest is 21 LOL. Their age surprised me.

Also, they're not Witches, they're WITCHERS. Not the same thing. 😅

self-care

That doesn't mean they would go with a witchers vibe as a concept. ^^

But, Witchers was in debut limbo for probably about 2 years so who knows when they'll appear.

I'm personally clinging onto the remote hope for this year.

• That doesn't mean they would go with a witchers vibe as a concept. ^^

But, Witchers was in debut limbo for probably about 2 years so who knows when they'll appear.

I'm personally clinging onto the remote hope for this year.

Witchers also has a long list of former members.

For example

Mina (former WiTCHES, YOURS)

• WiTCHX were appointed as public relations ambassadors for the ‘ K-POP World Federation

• Mari's rap cover has more than 1M views now.

And probably because of that, she did a new cover. This girl is on FIRE. Yes, I quoted Alicia Keys. 🤣

External Content x.com

• Thanks for posting news updates.

I'm looking forward to their debut. Hopefully in April, but it probably would be May, I'm guessing.

Because April seems jam-packed with other girl groups' debuts.

We'll have to wait and see.

• Thanks for posting news updates.

I'm looking forward to their debut. Hopefully in April, but it probably would be May, I'm guessing.

Because April seems jam-packed with other girl groups' debuts.

We'll have to wait and see.

It's going to happen between April and June, at least based on what I read. I don't think they will debut in April, because the promotion didn't start yet and usually, even small agencies start promoting their new groups 1 month before the debut or even sooner. My best guess is June.

• holy fck, that rap flow, she is the beast

"You can troll on your main and we have plenty examples of that" (c) Ves

soojin-seo-soojin.gifsoojin-seo-soojin.gifsoojin-gidle.gif

• It's going to happen between April and June, at least based on what I read. I don't think they will debut in April, because the promotion didn't start yet and usually, even small agencies start promoting their new groups 1 month before the debut or even sooner. My best guess is June.

Okay, June is not too bad. A possible summer debut!

• Okay, June is not too bad. A possible summer debut!

I hope it's not going to be too crowded, I want to buy their album.

I forgot to mention, it's going to be a full-album with 10 songs, and basically every track is a different genre. From rock to ballad.

I'm kind of afraid because it looks like Hwasa and Solar will release their new albums in the summer as well. Wheein and IU tour in the summer, too. Meanwhile, my bank account...🤣

Bank Account GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!