fans asking inappropriate questions and being weird on fancalls...i can't take it anymore

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yeah. I really wish companies would stop this.

It's really bad. Not even just these. But fans have been bringing their Twitter concerns and issues into fan-calls too and asking the artists to address concerns they should be taking up with the company.

Please stop this! But they won't. They make a shit ton of money from these events. And having it on videocall has made that so much easier and cost effective.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Well... I found out recently that Japan has banned tourists from entering Kyoto's geisha district because the tourists were misbehaving.

So maybe these kinds of fancalls should stop because of these misbehaving fans. (even though there have been some kinda sweet fancall videos. And I feel like if I ended in a fancall with my faves, I would try not to make them uncomfortable.)

Or I don't know if I'm making a weird comparison right now...

• God, I couldn’t be an idol, I couldn’t keep a neutral face.

Im tryna figure out what do they get from being like that and asking those questions.

I mean if you take the idol out of this stuff and compare it to the real world, 70% of those people will be in jail.

sexual harassment and underage exploitation or whatever u call it, for asking to marry a minor and making comments in a flirty way about their body etc

• hmmm....yes and no

remember that being an idol is a job and part of their job is to take fancalls and interact with fans

we all have parts of our job that we don't like or even we hate??? and being an idol is probably no different

the question is what is the line that one would consider too far

• I mean i never said anything about getting rid of fancalls lol, that was everybody else.

My only thing was I'm tired of people being inappropriate or weird

• I mean i never said anything about getting rid of fancalls lol, that was everybody else.

My only thing was I'm tired of people being inappropriate or weird

sorry I think you mis-interpreted me my friend lol

I never said to get rid of fancalls...I just said they are a part of an idol's job that even they might not like...not get rid of them lol

ahhh but that's not unique to fancalls / kpop right? lots of people are weird and inappropriate - just remember that those people are the select minority...

the silent majority is often drowned up by the vocal majority

• The first idol mentioned is EJ from &Team, Nicohlas is 25 while EJ is 21 (I believe, I'm a fan but ages are something I forget. I'm pretty sure I'm right about EJ because I'm 1 year older then him), so the fact the fan asked that question probably knowing how weird it would be for EJ to answer is strange.

I think fan calls are an awesome idea that came from 2020, but after seeing a lot of stuff like this, I wish some companies would set up a reporting or blacklisting system (if they haven't already), so we could help with reporting. I'm sure with the amount of calls idols do in a week its hard to keep track who to allow into the calls and who to blacklist.

With the Weverse background I'm a bit confused of when these calls were, but I hope idols are protected from this going in the future. We know so much about strange behaviour but have done so little to protect them

• The first idol mentioned is EJ from &Team, Nicohlas is 25 while EJ is 21 (I believe, I'm a fan but ages are something I forget. I'm pretty sure I'm right about EJ because I'm 1 year older then him), so the fact the fan asked that question probably knowing how weird it would be for EJ to answer is strange.

I think fan calls are an awesome idea that came from 2020, but after seeing a lot of stuff like this, I wish some companies would set up a reporting or blacklisting system (if they haven't already), so we could help with reporting. I'm sure with the amount of calls idols do in a week its hard to keep track who to allow into the calls and who to blacklist.

With the Weverse background I'm a bit confused of when these calls were, but I hope idols are protected from this going in the future. We know so much about strange behaviour but have done so little to protect them

U almost had me for a damn minute

I was like when the hell Nicholas turn 25 lmaoo

Nicholas and EJ are both 02z, so they 21.

But your point still stands.

And that fancall was yesterday I believe

• What the actuall hell was the first one

shippers and their weird fantasies ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

As someone who isn't a &TEAM fan, but have seen one video that features EJ and Nicholas, I kinda understand why some ship them.

But I still think this is messed up. and yup, weird fantasies. Fantasies that should be kept to themselves.

• The sad part is that its always the weird/immature ones that get picked. Why though????? It would be nice to have nice polite fans for a change. 😔

I think it's because they are the most desperate to buy more albums and thus get into the fancalls/fansigns...

like i said previously a good fan being part of the majority buys a couple of albums, streams their music at home, goes to concerts (maybe) and enjoys their favs in peace...they don't need to stalk their favs at the airport or cause a ruckus online...they don't need to go on twitter and attack rival groups or whatever...

but the vocal minority of fans who aren't such good fans will always cause a fuss and create trouble...

• As someone who isn't a &TEAM fan, but have seen one video that features EJ and Nicholas, I kinda understand why some ship them.

But I still think this is messed up. and yup, weird fantasies. Fantasies that should be kept to themselves.

Honestly i don't get the Nicholas and EJ shipping thing...i just dont.

Maybe Nicholas and Harua who give that vibe with each other, but not Nicho and EJ.

I see them as two BFFs who just get along well since they were with each other since 2020 and are the same age.

The people thats tryna put this romantic thing on them need to go to JAIL :pepe-firing:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!