Have you ever wished that you had stanned your faves earlier?

• Well... I have.

I think when I started becoming a kpop fan and also got into Super Junior, I think I had those thoughts too.

Like wishing that I had gotten into kpop earlier or that I was an ELF since their debut. (like I started stanning them 7 years after their debut)

For Voisper, I kinda also was like that. Even thoguh it was like some few months after their debut.

Or when I started stanning them, I remember finding out that they were in an episode of Immortal Songs 2 and won in that episode. And I remember wishing that I had stanned them before that episode was released. (probably so that I could feel happier when they won)

And for ATEEZ, I actually sometimes have these thoughts that are like "I wish I stanned them earlier" or wishing that I listened to Pirate King and Treasure when it was released. I think I pretty much didn't give a fig about them between 2018 and early 2020, and I pretty much also slept on a lot of their songs and stuff. (one reason behind me sleeping on some of their songs was because of me having the weird habit of putting a lot of videos in Watch Later and then forgetting about those videos until months later. I was also pretty busy with some other stuff back then.)

I didn't end up stanning them until I listened to Inception like 3 months after its release and fell in love with that song.

Sometimes I feel like it would have been more fun for me, if I was stanning them since debut or back when they were KQ Fellaz.

Well... I think Leeteuk once said to ELFs something like "It's okay if you weren't with us in the beginning. As long as you are there till the end"

• well I was still a kid when Super Junior debuted. I currently enjoy their variety shows so much, but I don't stan their music (i like some of their songs though). Their variety shows are my go to videos when I want to laugh.

I stanned SNSD in their early years so I never had regret. I also stan aespa since their debut, never a regret for me.

:wellr:

• Not really, at least you get to listen to lot of songs already when they are nearing disbandment... besides, all the waiting for comeback is tiring

• I've stanned EXO since Love Me Right (and was a fan in Call Me Baby era, but they weren't my ults and I didn't know any of the b-sides). Sometimes I wish I stanned earlier just so I'd have more memories of their group activities, but I still have a lot of memories compared to many other fans, and I basically missed all the heartache of members leaving except Tao, and even then when he left (or started his hiatus which led to leaving), I barely knew who he was.

I guess I wish I started stanning EXO like 4 months earlier, so I could have enjoyed all those Call Me Baby music shows wins lol.

• back in 2017 i was wishing that i had known about bts since debut but now that i think about it liking them since then isn't too bad lol

about two months ago i started listening to seventeen and it made me wish i had been more into them years ago

it's always a sad feeling because sometimes groups change a lot as they get older and you'll find yourself wishing you were there for their old content

i will mostly only watch bts content from like over four years ago lol

• Yes! I wish I had followed 127/Yuta since debut. I spent over a year being an army when I could be stanning my real faves . But I've been following Yuta for almost 6 years and that will neve end.

• Yes! I wish I had followed 127/Yuta since debut. I spent over a year being an army when I could be stanning my real faves . But I've been following Yuta for almost 6 years and that will neve end.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!