Moonbyul - Startlit of Muse album discussion!

• Only 10 hours left before they release her first full album and another MV, "TOUCHIN & MOVIN", so here's the thread where we, I think mostly Moomoos can discuss what we think about the album. If you didn't see the medley for the 12 songs yet, you can watch the promo HERE!

Side note: After Sunset and Like a Fool is the only two song on the album that was written and composed by Moonbyul.

Now, I have to sleep. Tomorrow is going to be MADNESS! IU and Moonbyul will shake up Kpop a bit.😅

giphy.gif

• Interview with Moonbyul about her album, while we're waiting! 😏

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

My Moomoo heart can't take this. 🫠

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Let's hope for that #1 🙏

Another interview:

She mentioned that she's going to do a WORLD TOUR after she released the album!!! Two Mamamoo Solo World Tour in one year? WOW! 🤩

[Herald Interview] Moonbyul of Mamamoo pursues diversity releasing LP in time for 10th anniversary

• External Content www.youtube.com

Its most probably one of the 2 best songs released so far this year.

However, imo some people are extremely naive about how kpop operates and the korean charts. Sistar19 peaked at #92 in the Top 100.

• Its most probably one of the 2 best songs released so far this year.

However, imo some people are extremely naive about how kpop operates and the korean charts. Sistar19 peaked at #92 in the Top 100.

Two? Which one is the other one?🤔 I don't think Moonbyul will reach the TOP10, at least not this week. This week is all about IU, I mean, she's literally competing with herself, LOL. But if we look at the fact that most people still think Moonbyul is just the rapper of Mamamoo, her first stats are not bad at all.

HOT100 Melon:

pasted-from-clipboard.png

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Her other songs won't be charting probably, because most people only care about title tracks. So far, she's not on the TOP100. Wheein's new single "WHEE" was on HOT100 for like a day. Shame really, because that was another great song.

It looks like she will have better chance on worldwide charts like iTunes or maybe Billboard later. Kinda weird, but I take it.

External Content x.com

• Album links, because RBW is lazy again, I had to find everything. I'm honestly had enough of RBW's lazy promoting.🙄

🎧 Melon: https://bit.ly/3T3NKjH

🎧 Genie: https://bit.ly/3OPzSan

🎧 FLO: https://bit.ly/3SJXyhA

🎧 Spotify: https://bit.ly/49cdMHf

🎧 VIBE: https://bit.ly/3OQUtLk

🎧 Bugs: https://bit.ly/42HDlxz

🎧 Apple Music: https://apple.co/4bKSUZu

🎧 YouTube Music: https://bit.ly/3wkGIym

• First day sales for Moonbyul! Man, RBW doing such a shit job again. She had 100K pre-orders, but RBW is too lazy and didn't ship enough albums.🙄 I hope this is her last year at this company...

• I love how all of them supporting her! 🫠

I think Solar is saying, she likes the two Title Track. 😅

Also, what I don't get, how is that Moonbyul is more popular worldwide than in Korea? What the heck?🤔

Koreans literally sleeping on her album, the best Kpop album of the year, so far.

• Moonbyul will perform soon on "It's Live"! 🤩

External Content x.com

• Moon Byul 1st Full Album [Starlit of Muse] Muse Making Film

External Content youtu.be

Also, RBW finally shipped all 100K pre-orders, in 6 days.🙄

• Moonbyul going to perform on "It's Live" TOMORROW!

Also, this is MADNESS! 4 Moonbyul album in the TOP10 and she still didn't win any Awards. RBW doing such a bad job.

• External Content youtu.be

• Good to see, people still buying her album!

External Content x.com

Starlit of Muse is her best-selling album now! 🥳

C.I.T.T (Cheese in the Trap)
    Format: 1st Single Album

Release Date: April 28th, 2022
    1st Day Sales (Hanteo): 68,138 copies sold1st Week Sales (Hanteo): 101,004 copies sold
    1st Month Sales (Circle): 90,154 copies sold
    Total Sales in South Korea (Circle): 110,728 copies sold

Starlit of Muse
    Format: 1st Full Album

Release Date: February 20th, 2024
    1st Day Sales (Hanteo): 30,621 copies sold1st Week Sales (Hanteo): 101,720 copies sold
    1st Month Sales (Circle): 106,901 copies sold
    Total Sales in South Korea (Circle): 114,664 copies sold

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!