Gidle was robbed this week's Musi c Bank #1 because of a Cube oversight

• The It Hag of Korean Pop adds a new victim in her list of prey as she defeats Gidle for #1

However, Neverland, Gidle's fandom, would be furious since Gidle was probably robbed its #1

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Tl, dr, all of the physical point went into "Wife", which Music Bank refused to count since it was not approved by MB to be broadcast, and so all of the physical point should have gone to "Super Lady".

But Cube , as usually forgot to remove "Wife" From the Music Bank list and did nothing while all the physical points for the new GIdle Album was lost , which is why Super Lady got zero physical point and the It Hag was declared the winner.

Ever since the Laboum thing, Music Bank acts as if it owes something to the It Hag, and Gidle got the short end of the stick this time.

• u must be new, because whyknock is known for calling her that. also curious that you call out elle but not grown man whyknock for calling IU a hag

Actually, I know that whyknock is a stupid troll, and that's why I tried to ignore him. I had enough "conversation" with him. It's boring to talk to him, because even a rotten tree have a higher IQ. That's why I asked Elle, why did she say that about IU, because I didn't see her doing that so far. Also, coming from a woman, it's more disrespectful, and disgusting.

Why are you upset about this

If you don't know, there's no point to educate you. I'm not your daddy.

• That's why I asked Elle, why did she say that about IU, because I didn't see her doing that so far. Also, coming from a woman, it's more disrespectful, and disgusting.

What are you even talking about? genuinely? It's an inside joke, nobody is disrespecting IU by calling her old. You're making a fuss about nothing. What do you mean coming from a woman? you have some nerve. If your offended that's not my problem.

If you don't know, there's no point to educate you. I'm not your daddy.

You can't even explain why you're annoyed. Please don't quote me if you're going to whine about nothing. It makes you look immature.

• What are you even talking about? genuinely? It's an inside joke, nobody is disrespecting IU by calling her old. You're making a fuss about nothing. What do you mean coming from a woman? you have some nerve. If your offended that's not my problem.

You can't even explain why you're annoyed. Please don't quote me if you're going to whine about nothing. It makes you look immature.

You're "joking" about another woman, but I'm the one who's immature? Okay, sure. Can I joke about you too? You wouldn't be offended, right, because it's just an inside joke. If I say: "The blondest around here." Would you think it's funny? If you don't know why it's more disgusting when a woman disrespecting another woman, it means, you're just a little girl, that's why you don't understand it, yet.

I explained it multiple times, it's not my fault if you're blond.

• People getting upset about she who shall not be named, crazy how a thread will turn.

• You're "joking" about another woman, but I'm the one who's immature? Okay, sure. Can I joke about you too? You wouldn't be offended, right, because it's just an inside joke. If I say: "The blondest around here." Would you think it's funny? If you don't know why it's more disgusting when a woman disrespecting another woman, it means, you're just a little girl, that's why you don't understand it, yet.

I explained it multiple times, it's not my fault if you're blond.

So your mad at me for calling IU "the 1,000 year old singer" but not at OP for calling her a hag? Really confusing. Why are you so angry about this? I did not disrespect IU, for the final time, it is a joke. If you can't take jokes because it offends your fragile heart, that isn't my problem. If you read Whyknock's old threads you would know this is a saying that they say all the time about their own fave. You need to calm down and go outside. If you called me blond I'd find it funny since I'm black, not one streak of blonde in my hair, so yes I'd laugh, lighten up buddy.

• So your mad at me for calling IU "the 1,000 year old singer" but not at OP for calling her a hag? Really confusing. Why are you so angry about this? I did not disrespect IU, for the final time, it is a joke. If you can't take jokes because it offends your fragile heart, that isn't my problem. If you read Whyknock's old threads you would know this is a saying that they say all the time about their own fave. You need to calm down and go outside. If you called me blond I'd find it funny since I'm black, not one streak of blonde in my hair, so yes I'd laugh, lighten up buddy.

So, you didn't read my other comment? I will quote here for you, so you won't miss it this time.

Actually, I know that whyknock is a stupid troll, and that's why I tried to ignore him. I had enough "conversation" with him. It's boring to talk to him, because even a rotten tree have a higher IQ.

IU isn't his fave, btw, he's a brain-dead, idiot troll, that's all.

If you called me blond I'd find it funny since I'm black, not one streak of blonde in my hair, so yes I'd laugh, lighten up buddy.

So, you don't know why people call each other blond?🤣 Again, it's not funny! You shouldn't promote stupidity and toxicity, just because it's an inside "joke". End of story, I'm done with this.

• IU isn't his fave, btw, he's a brain-dead, idiot troll, that's all.

So this whole "argument" is actually just because you're angry at Whyknock and you're taking it out on me since you don't want to talk to Whyknock :skull:

So, you don't know why people call each other blond?🤣 Again, it's not funny! You shouldn't promote stupidity and toxicity, just because it's an inside "joke". End of story, I'm done with this.

Yes, I know why people call women blonde, I just don't care to entertain your tantrum over a joke that you seem to be having a breakdown over. Like I said before, seems to be misdirected anger. If you don't like something, you can just ignore it, no need to try to police me on what I should and shouldn't say just because it bothers you.

• Again, it's not funny! You shouldn't promote stupidity and toxicity, just because it's an inside "joke". End of story, I'm done with this.

Bruh ur so wild for that, who comes online and expects people to not make jokes? Like you really log onto akp thinking "hmmm let me see which woman I can police today to earn morality points" are you okay

Oh my baby sweet like bubble gum!

16a5ad82f46a76cf3cdeb18fe28d7be0a6d0a66f.gifv

• Bruh ur so wild for that, who comes online and expects people to not make jokes? Like you really log onto akp thinking "hmmm let me see which woman I can police today to earn morality points" are you okay

David33- this dude is the fedora wearing white knight ( delu defender of Mamamoo) who takes offense for all the women who can't defend themselves but has no self awareness that he ends up offending women....lol

• David33- this dude is the fedora wearing white knight ( delu defender of Mamamoo) who takes offense for all the women who can't defend themselves but has no self awareness that he ends up offending women....lol

Its not even that! lmao he needs to lighten up, things arent that serious on here

• So, you think calling "1000 year old" isn't disrespectful?

Relax,

its a running joke to call her that even by her fans because of whyknock and her character being 1300 years something in hotel del luna. Same with senior singer etc

whyknock is one of her biggest fans actually, he just expresses it in his own weird way.

Music Bank acts as if it owes something to the It Hag

As a man you dont get to police what women say

Bruh ur so wild for that, who comes online and expects people to not make jokes? Like you really log onto akp thinking "hmmm let me see which woman I can police today to earn morality points" are you okay

David33- this dude is the fedora wearing white knight ( delu defender of Mamamoo) who takes offense for all the women who can't defend themselves but has no self awareness that he ends up offending women....lol

Relax,

its a running joke to call her that even by her fans because of whyknock and her character being 1300 years something in hotel del luna. Same with senior singer etc

whyknock is one of her biggest fans actually, he just expresses it in his own weird way.

dude was beefing w 4 others and me on another thread. Hes a piece of work. either hes a troll or just plain unlikeable I guess.....

The comments in this thread, proves why non-Kpop fans thinks, Kpop fans are childish, toxic, and dumb as f-ck.

It's actually funny, when I write a fair critique about someone, their fans are going wild, calling me hater, jealous, toxic etc, but when little girls or boys with low IQ calling a woman 1000 year old or a hag, it's totally okay, because it's an inside joke, and they say he's real fan. Dude, IU herself would throw him out from her fandom. Real fans are not toxic with their faves. You should go to a doctor, because you have a brain damage.

Like I said, I don't give a flying fck about who likes me and who doesn't, only children care about that. If you want to act like sheep, it's your choice. At least, I have a real opinion, and don't follow the pack, so I can sleep better, because people are agreeing with me, but actually don't give a damn about what I said. And these people calling me delulu. Now, this is the real joke. 🤣

Most of you in this thread are the toxic one, children, still playing in the kindergarten, but acting like adults.

• It is obvious that someone in this thread has never seen the drama Hotel del Luna.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It is obvious that someone in this thread has never seen the drama Hotel del Luna.

External Content www.youtube.com

Actually, I've seen everything with IU. Not just shows or movies, but variety too. I was her fan when people still called her pig on a Live show! Stop assuming things! Just because she's thousands of years old in a show, doesn't mean it's funny to call her a "hag".

• Most of you in this thread are the toxic one, children, still playing in the kindergarten, but acting like adults.

And you're playing a social justice warrior on a dying kpop forum ignoring context to make bad faith assumptions. Its time for you to learn to take a joke. No one cares what non-kpop fans think on a kpop forum. And no one is going to change the way they joke because a crybaby wants to virtue signal online

• And you're playing a social justice warrior on a dying kpop forum ignoring context to make bad faith assumptions. Its time for you to learn to take a joke. No one cares what non-kpop fans think on a kpop forum. And no one is going to change the way they joke because a crybaby wants to virtue signal online

What I said has nothing to with SJW, and the Forum is dying, because most people on AKP/Forum don't know how to have a normal conversation without being toxic. Also, there wasn't any context, actually, there's no context that could justify using the word: "hag" against anyone. If I call you, your mother or anyone else a "hag" would you take it as a joke? I don't think so.

I've seen MANY Blackpink fans, for example, raging when someone say: "Jennie is lazy af." It's just a joke, right? The shittiest argument in this world when people say: "Oh, it was a joke." Well, if it's a joke, it's a shit joke, because it's not funny. Especially if he says it every day.

If it's time for me to take the joke, it's time for you, children, to grow up.

• What I said has nothing to with SJW, and the Forum is dying, because most people on AKP/Forum don't know how to have a normal conversation without being toxic. Also, there wasn't any context, actually, there's no context that could justify using the word: "hag" against anyone. If I call you, your mother or anyone else a "hag" would you take it as a joke? I don't think so.

I've seen MANY Blackpink fans, for example, raging when someone say: "Jennie is lazy af." It's just a joke, right? The shittiest argument in this world when people say: "Oh, it was a joke." Well, if it's a joke, it's a shit joke, because it's not funny. Especially if he says it every day.

If it's time for me to take the joke, it's time for you, children, to grow up.

Thats a really long way of saying you're insufferable. Get over it!

I love my beautiful 1000 year old singer IU :flirt-pepe2:

• Thats a really long way of saying you're insufferable. Get over it!

I love my beautiful 1000 year old singer IU :flirt-pepe2:

I can accept this 1000 year old thing, especially after I learned why did you use it. I'm not a detective, and I didn't do research about everyone on the Forum, but don't act like calling her a "hag" is okay. Especially if he's a fan, but I doubt it, because that was is really disrespectful.

• :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

External Content twitter.com

• This thread contains 12 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!