Are we all in agreement that f(x) and Red Velvet had the best music of their generation?

• I think f(x) music is a bit overrated, they have some good songs yes, but if you compare to the groups popularity I don't think it's that good.

• So, are we talking about POPULARITY or the actual BEST? Because those two are completely different things.

I know you tried to be fair, but I can't be, if we want to pick the best, and I'm sure a lot of you will disagree with me, but this is about TASTE, and most people will choose their faves. Red Velvet has a good discography, but they had many ups and downs too.

I know I'm biased, but the only group in the 3rd gen who has the most versatile discography is Mamamoo, and that's why most of their albums are not that popular, because they made songs in more than 10 different genres. Every album was different, basically. I prefer that more than playing in the safe zone every time. 90% of the groups are doing the same, because most fans love the same style, but I'm not. Also, there's no other group in the 3rd gen who has a bigger discography or creative involvements. For that alone, they should be on the top, IF we forget about picking faves. Yeah, I know I picked my faves, but I only did it, because their discography is massive and versatile, and they never afraid to do something different. I don't think we can say the same about any other group. I'm pretty sure they're still the only group in Kpop who debuted with a full-on Jazz song/album.

Same goes for G-Idle, honestly. They're creative, but I don't feel they are that versatile, YET. Also, I think Nmixx or/and Kiss of Life can be the so called "next" Mamamoo. Meaning, kind of under the radar, but still one of the most talented and versatile group out there. We'll see.

Someone said, it's too early to judge them, and I agree!

In the 2nd Gen, I think SNSD is the #1 because they were versatile too, but f(x) and 2NE1 is right there with them for sure.

• So, are we talking about POPULARITY or the actual BEST? Because those two are completely different things.

I know you tried to be fair, but I can't be, if we want to pick the best, and I'm sure a lot of you will disagree with me, but this is about TASTE, and most people will choose their faves. Red Velvet has a good discography, but they had many ups and downs too.

I know I'm biased, but the only group in the 3rd gen who has the most versatile discography is Mamamoo, and that's why most of their albums are not that popular, because they made songs in more than 10 different genres. Every album was different, basically. I prefer that more than playing in the safe zone every time. 90% of the groups are doing the same, because most fans love the same style, but I'm not. Also, there's no other group in the 3rd gen who has a bigger discography or creative involvements. For that alone, they should be on the top, IF we forget about picking faves. Yeah, I know I picked my faves, but I only did it, because their discography is massive and versatile, and they never afraid to do something different. I don't think we can say the same about any other group. I'm pretty sure they're still the only group in Kpop who debuted with a full-on Jazz song/album.

we get it dude....youre the only one with real taste here. There rest of us are classless comsumers of ' pop" music.

• You know I agree about f(x) and Pink Tape but you are probably praising it just because Min Heejin was the art director on the album.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It's not just forums was all I wanted to call attention to! Stop disrespecting Pink Bible so I can stay agreeable X(

It’s those same people on forums who eventually started writing these columns. My own oomf went from ranting on twitter to writing kpop columns so it’s all the same to me :pepe-joy:

FX was actually the major reason why I didn’t get into kpop so I’ll never think of them kindly (or I would have gotten to EXO in 2013 rippp). When I saw krystal in heirs in 2013 I went and checked out FX, the music was so jarring it turned me off kpop for a good while 👩‍🦯👩‍🦯👩‍🦯👩‍🦯

• 2nd gen: girls day. I love fx but they had 2½ good albums at best and their early titles were too noisy. Same with Soshi and WG, their best came out towards the end but at the sacrifice of good titles. Breaks my heart to leave T-ara out

3rd: Gfriend. Titles were amazing, bsides were pop perfection. Reve and twice are 2nd. Exid 4th

4th: fromis. Then new jeans, lsf and idle

Complex is over-rated, Ill go up higher and shine brighter than anyone else

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

Edited once, last by DaisyTheGenuine ().

• we get it dude....youre the only one with real taste here. There rest of us are classless comsumers of ' pop" music.

When you realize what "BEST" means, we can have a conversation. Till then, shut up! This isn't about taste, it's all about maintaining your quality as an artist. That's what BEST means!

Best Music doesn't mean "Your favorite"! Learn to read, kiddo!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!