Untouchable becomes the itzy's worst performing song of all time. Tbh this whole comeback is looking like a massive flop.

• 2.4 Million in one day, shit even some top nugus can do that.

Maybe Itzy is entering their Twice era.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Not with those album sales

• Lol how did itzy tarnished jyp ggs reputation in sk singlehandedly? Nmixx and twice ain't doing any good either, its a triplehanded job.

Lmao. It's not something I created myself. I clearly remember Knetz talking about how Itzy broke the tradition of JYPE GGs winning daesang in their 1st year. Like JYPE was best known for its hit GGs and then Itzy came...

I am giving Nmixx one more year.

loml

• Not with those album sales

true.

• The views are only bad because they are 7 MVs to stream and Div2 keeps releasing contents/videos. They are doing well especially on itunes/spotify and other charts.

• The views are only bad because they are 7 MVs to stream and Div2 keeps releasing contents/videos. They are doing well especially on itunes/spotify and other charts.

Even on Spotify its on lower end

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• charts update

• it feels so sad. like they put so much into this comeback and i’m still like meh. that’s it?

is there even a way to regain momentum? have any other groups done it?

• I feel kinda bad for the girls. I watched their little documentary series last year and they seemed really stressed and worried.

As much as I'd wish for them to succeed again, I just can't force myself to like their music. It doesn't hit, it's not creative, there is no wow-factor, it's uninspiring, it's recycled material and I just find myself constantly wondering when the song is going to end. Like it's THAT bad for me. I can barely sit through 30 seconds of their new songs.

I remember in their first few years thinking how much I love their messages in their songs. It was about self-love, confidence and the like. There was actually some sort of cohesiveness and it actually was fun. But something must have happened at JYP after the year 2021 ended. Not only Itzy but almost all groups under JYP have gone downhill creatively and sonically. It's so boring over there at JYP

• A switch up in sound is needed

Maybe they should go the chill route. Look at LSF. They got their biggest hit to date after Unforgiven came and went

• Ppl doing a lot. Cake was a decent sized hit for them and they were on a good momentum honestly, and then Lia took a break, and it seems like it took a lot of the recent good air they had around them. Imo they should've waited. I think they need Lia's vocals for that added umph and range to their songs. I'm confident that if/when Lia comes back, they'll do what they need to do on that comeback song.

• Sales update

Sales are still just 1/3 rd of previous album

• I think they need Lia's vocals for that added umph and range to their songs.

lia vocal to me is never about umph and range. Her vocal is the most pleasing to ear alongside Chaeryoung. The sweet kind of voice. It gives a good break between the screeching/less pleasant (sorry) voices of other members

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!