ask me anything

• i would sell my literal soul to own that album.

i didn't get the physical albums at the time because i thought, "oh i'll just get them a bit later when i have money"

but now it's rare and OOP, along with the rest of their discography for the most part.

it's one of my biggest k-pop pet peeves. it makes me feel like i'm losing pieces of that era.

I bought it from an ebay shop a while ago :pepefrog:

• btw, My favorite Taylor Swift song is "Shake It Off" because I really like the song and it reminds me of such a good time :pepemusic:

and for 9Muses, it's really hard because I love their discography. I listen to "Drama" often these days :groovins:

the arrangement of "Drama" makes it one of k-pop's most unique songs to this day and i will never be over it.

sabotage the things you love the most, camouflage so you can feed the lie that you're composed

this is the voice in your head that says

"You do not want this"

this is the ache that says

"You do not want him"

this is the glimmer of light that you're keeping aIive when you tell yourself

"Bet I could fuck him"

Why do you need love so badly?

• Do you think OJ did it?

:pepewhat:

yeah he's mad sus

sabotage the things you love the most, camouflage so you can feed the lie that you're composed

"You do not want this"

"You do not want him"

"Bet I could fuck him"

• I bought it from an ebay shop a while ago :pepefrog:

your mind>>>>>>>>

now i'm on there and it's like "Oh you want an early HyunA album? Sacrifice your soul to satan and collect all of the infinity stones along with all the horcruxes and find Tupac if you want it" ;(

"You do not want this"

"You do not want him"

"Bet I could fuck him"

• why am i bored today :boredr:

sometimes saturdays drag on and on. they're just plain boring.

don't worry you're not alone haha.

"You do not want this"

"You do not want him"

"Bet I could fuck him"

• It was a bit pricy :peperich:

I paid around 16,78 euros + 11,75 euros shipping :pepefrog:

me: i am done jumping through hoops to get my golden age k-pop albums

me: *sees an Exid album that's not "Me & You" and under $100*

me:

tenor.gif?itemid=5055659

"You do not want this"

"You do not want him"

"Bet I could fuck him"

• meme.png

*buy it :pepe-hehe::peperich:

saving up for the collapse on April 9 omg Fearless (Taylor's Version)

"You do not want this"

"You do not want him"

"Bet I could fuck him"

• favourite food?

i adore Peeps! but in terms of actual food i would have to say pasta!

"You do not want this"

"You do not want him"

"Bet I could fuck him"

• do you think the ends justify the means

that always depends, were you thinking of something in specific?

"You do not want this"

"You do not want him"

"Bet I could fuck him"

• that’s really interesting, i think i got one when i was dancing and i tried to do a shoulder-stand (it didn’t work out well). I couldn’t move it well for a few weeks, and it hurt like hell whenever i rotated it.

Actual pain.

I guess mine healed after like 2 months lol. Thankie for sharing, that’s actually super interesting and i learnt smth new!

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Thoughts on Kanye west?

i'm a swiftie so i think you already know my thoughts on him.

"You do not want this"

"You do not want him"

"Bet I could fuck him"

• Are u a virgin?

nope

"You do not want this"

"You do not want him"

"Bet I could fuck him"

• in light of bullying issues

is the right for actual victims to use the courtof public opinion if they have insufficient evidence to prove actual bullying?

this is hard. after the soojin situation, i'm gonna go and give this a hard no.

"You do not want this"

"You do not want him"

"Bet I could fuck him"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!