Ask me anything

• I will answer anything (apart from something that will identify me, and my bank info xD). Don't be shy, i will be honest

Ults: Enhypen, Xikers | Jungwon, Yujun

Bias: Woonhak | EJ

BOYNEXTDOOR | &Team

"Stray kids does not mean strait kids"

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Go to Best Answer
  • if women only opting for men taller than them with heels is approved by society, should men only opting for women lighter than them minus extra pounds for less height and muscle too be approved?

its only fair isnt it?

• what is so confusing to you? explain.

i mean, shouldnt you recommend anime to someone who DOES watch anime?

rather than someone who is not interested in anime?

why would someone want recommendations if they are not interested in anime?

• What would you rate this song? (out of 10)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• rate me as a user on 10

hmmm... 7/10. Nice and active but need a signature

BOYNEXTDOOR | &Team

• Did u watch I-LAND?? :cutes:

Why yes i did, and did i cry at the piano version of into the i-land at mama, also yes. Watched it like 1 hour after the final episode, right in the feels

BOYNEXTDOOR | &Team

• What's your favorite food? :danceb:

pretty hard, if i had too choose, probably a pork tonkatsu ramen

BOYNEXTDOOR | &Team

• if women only opting for men taller than them with heels is approved by society, should men only opting for women lighter than them minus extra pounds for less height and muscle too be approved?

its only fair isnt it?

In my opinion it isnt relevant. If you love someone and want to date them, then go ahead. Nothing should stop you

BOYNEXTDOOR | &Team

• do you like anime? if not I will recommend a full list of animes you need to watch.

Yes i do but i'v slowed down in watching it, feel free to send a list my way though :-)

BOYNEXTDOOR | &Team

• Besides Enha members, which idol would you like Niki to collaborate with in a dance performance :pepelove1: ?

hmmm, j-hope because i think they match each others style very well. Outside of Big Hit (or HYBE), toss up between Kai and Rocky, both are just mesmerising to watch

BOYNEXTDOOR | &Team

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!