JYP blackpill thread

• This thread is for people who neither likes what's going on at JYP, nor have any hope that it is gonna change.

I think there are awful lot of people in the latter category. But they are slowly coming to realization that the company is just corrupt to the core, driven by hefty dividends they pay fo shareholders, non existent strategy and the lack of talent and creatives.

The company can't and won't be saved. Twice had a chance to say goodbye but they didn't. Yes, they'd probably lose their rights to name and etc but who cares, they'd be far better off. I thought Gfriend were done for but look at Viviz. The songs they put out >>>> anything Twice released in the past 3-4 years.

• What JYP needs to do to fix their company

1. Get rid of VCHA

2. Get rid of every producer and hire new popular ones from the west and from S.K

3. Give Xdinary Hereos at least 1 dance lesson (I know their a rock band, but one or two steps on stage should be okay)

4. Disband Itzy

5. Disband NMIXX

6. Make a new girl group starting from scratch (find members with star quality)

7. Let JYP preform more bad stages

8. Give Jeongyeon a solo about dancing and having fun

9. Give Hyunjin a solo about dancing and being cool (also give him a man bun)

10. Get rid of every trainee they have as they suck at finding trainees with star quality these days

11. Give Nayeon another solo

12. Form a new boy group with 2pm's concept (RIIZE competition) (only 6 - 7 members)

13. Stop letting JYP take control of things

14. Fire all creative directions and people in charge of scouting talent

15. Find a Min Heejin like person with a creative mind and make them form a new group

• Jypapi proudly say his company is number 2 now. So, I don't think anything will change if he is that satisfied with their performance now. I mean, this is new to him to being number one among the big3, surpassing Sm. Most likely, they will keep whatever strategies they have now as it's works for them.

• JYPE is shit at being a music label, but excellent at scamming Chinese investors with their stats.

The only reason HYBE didn't buy them is that they are way too overvalued. Maybe when the bubble bursts...

• Nah if you actually believe this is time to wrap it up, is fine to move on into new groups if you don't enjoy your faves anymore. Eyes wide open and formula of love are amazing albums, if you can't even enjoy them you are just wasting your time being still on twiceland

Did I ever forget to ask you? :pepewhat:

Mate, if you really consider those songs "great" then it is time for YOU to wrap up defending Twice and fighting blinks cause you're basically admitting that Twice made the otherwise great albums flop.

• Did I ever forget to ask you? :pepewhat:

Mate, if you really consider those songs "great" then it is time for YOU to wrap up defending Twice and fighting blinks cause you're basically admitting that Twice made the otherwise great albums flop.

Damn... you really are a success stan and is serious for you, literally a blink mindset because explain to me what the success of an album has to do with it being amazing? And the fact none of them actually flopped make this more hilarious, I'm crying how did you let blinks get into your mind like this? pepe-ooh

• Damn... you really are a success stan and is serious for you, literally a blink mindset because explain to me what the success of an album has to do with it being amazing? And the fact none of them actually flopped make this more hilarious, I'm crying how did you let blinks get into your mind like this? pepe-ooh

Bruh, it has everything to do with it. Why would a great album by the greatest gg flop, explain that to me? It is either artist or the album, no other explanation.

• why would disband nmixx and itzy they still making money

• Yeah, who would want to stay with JYPE and sell 1.6m albums, chart on the Hot100 stay with WMJ and RR and sell out MetLife, SoFi, several baseball stadiums, 2 Japan stadiums, Foro Sol twice and stadiums in PH and Brazil when you can be like Viviz...

• Yeah, who would want to stay with JYPE and sell 1.6m albums, chart on the Hot100 stay with WMJ and RR and sell out MetLife, SoFi, several baseball stadiums, 2 Japan stadiums, Foro Sol twice and stadiums in PH and Brazil when you can be like Viviz...

Bruh make up your minds, yall call me "success stan" yet when I praise musical accomplishments yall try to refute it with unrelated charts and metrics. Viviz put out better music is all I am saying, isn't it what y'all want me to care more about?

And please, HOT100 charting? Who, when? Touching the bottom at best.

• Bruh make up your minds, yall call me "success stan" yet when I praise musical accomplishments yall try to refute it with unrelated charts and metrics. Viviz put out better music is all I am saying, isn't it what y'all want me to care more about?

And please, HOT100 charting? Who, when? Touching the bottom at best.

Its irrelevant to me if someone calls you a success stan. You can be both a success stan and like good music at the same time.

The reality is you had a noticeable attitude change when Twice were a lot less successful domestically this year and the last.

You rarely praise Twice and seemingly revel in any and all shortcomings they have these days.

You're quite easily the least likeable and respectable member of the fandom I've seen to memory. I know you don't care about that but it's still enjoyable to tell you.

• They should just close down the company and fire all employees.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!