Between YG and JYP, which company has the lowest rate of contract renewals for its groups and idols?

• Public statements should always be looked at with a grain of salt. The Korean public destroyed Bom. YG publicly defended her to the media, but the morons in that country wanted to see her absolutely destroyed as a "drug addict" even though YG tried to tell them it was prescription medicine from America to help deal with the childhood trauma of watching her friend die. Korea was so terrible and it was so toxic 2NE1 was irreparable.

YG tried but Korea is to blame for destroying 2NE1 and their absolute caveman-like views to mental health and psychiatric medicine.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• Nah. YG only renewed CL and Dara. Minzy's contract was allowed to expire.

Sorry. But this sounds like just more gaslighting, the same level of gaslighting as all those Blackjacks/YG stans/other K-pop fans did years ago, pretending everything was fine and Minzy perfectly happy and that her solo time would come at YGE.

This is what Minzy had to say herself about her departure:

When she decided to depart 2NE1 and YG Entertainment in 2016, Minzy says it was the first step in figuring out if performing was her true path. “I needed some time to deal with my depression, find my own way and decide if this was something I really wanted to do,” she explains. “It was something I was doing for so long, but it was so hard to maintain. I had to find my own direction, and the only way to do that was by leaving the group and fighting for my own will. I was wondering, ‘What is my life about?'”

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• Both are very bad at keeping their older idols.

People say YG pays the best but I don't think so because idols can't just leave a good pay with very little work of 2-3 years in the dungeon between comebacks and tours for uncertain futures in smaller labels. So it's not as good as it seems and it makes sense why even the idols who try to stay end up leaving.

JYP stans claim that their idols have the best treatment in the industry but most don't renew their contracts. I've noticed that JYP only pushes idols that can make a lot of money. Unlike labels like SM who try to give their idols a chance at solo careers regardless of how much they bring in. (even though it's been proven that they are threatened to renew.)

So, YG can't keep idols because the idols aren't stupid enough to sit around and waste their time until it's past their prime before getting comebacks while JYP idols leave because they know that it's hard to make it solo and JYP doesn't invest in idols unless they can bring in as much as the company wants.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Jyp Stans claim their idols have the best treatment? sounds new to me

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!