Favourite hair colours on your idols? And some of your crazy favourites? (looking for INSPO~)

• First of all hello!, for those who don't know me I follow and support the artists: Wave to Earth, MONSTA X, SEVENTEEN, iKON, BlockB, VIXX, BLITZERS, OMEGAX, Pentagon, LUMINOUS &TEAM.

*Formerly D Crunch, HOLLAND, WANNA ONE, XDINARY HEROES, DKB, 1TEAM, StrayKids, Black6IX, UNB, 1THE9, BTS, ATEEZ, EXO, B.A.P, BAE173, OOO (OnlyOneOf), TO1.

For soloists I support is: Jeong Sewoon, Lee Minhyuk (Indie, 1994 singer), WONHO, COLDE, Khakki, AQUINAS, B.I, BE'O, KINO, WOOSEOK, YUTO, B.A.P Members (ESCP ZELO!), YAO CHEN (JYP Artist, he is friends with Bang Chan), WOO JIN YOUNG (D1CE Former Member), WOODZ, V, from20, Park Woojin (AB6IX), ONG SEONGU and other Western and Chinese artists.

I made a post/comment regarding hair colour, and how to gain courage from it. However although it did gain traction, I wondered if reformatting the post and changing it completely would get more answers, or comments, aka more inspiration.

If you had advice how you pick and stick to one colour, or how to gain colour to do a certain colour, I would love to hear from you!. My current hair, looks like this and I often have it up. (Unlike WSK here, mine is still a little orange but returning to its normal brown):

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(Sometimes what it looks like):

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Although I may not dye the full hair colour all the way through, these are the colours I have been leaning towards personally after seeing my bias's with them, I would love to know what you have on your hair colour dyeing list! 😊✌🏻

(What my hair is now, + underneath YJ is what its like after a while of washes)

Colours on my current to dye list:

(I love Minho's soft red(?) here).

"Respect your efforts, Respect yourself".

AJ Lai liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 SURL liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 The Credit liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 Chanwoo Bang replied to me. /893__Jung Daehyun liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 Moon Jongup liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 Do Hanse Liked my YT Comment (x2) ᡣ𐭩 Wyatt (ONF) hearted my fanletter (x2), Shinwon (PTG) hearted my fan letter, Hong Eunki hearted my Youtube comment (2024)

• I also usually prefer black/natural hair but purple Jin, mint Suga, and white platinum hair HOBI were amazing on them.

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

• Mint hair was such a statement.

Not confident to try Jin's purple, but its such a pretty colour.

"Respect your efforts, Respect yourself".

AJ Lai liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 SURL liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 The Credit liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 Chanwoo Bang replied to me. /893__Jung Daehyun liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 Moon Jongup liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 Do Hanse Liked my YT Comment (x2) ᡣ𐭩 Wyatt (ONF) hearted my fanletter (x2), Shinwon (PTG) hearted my fan letter, Hong Eunki hearted my Youtube comment (2024)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!