My Top 10 3rd Gen GG Songs

• Everyone knows I'm not the biggest 3rd gen fan overall. But that doesn't mean there still weren't some great songs released.

For this list I'm doing it a little different than most would. I'm including songs from 2014 through 2020. But ONLY from groups who debuted in this time period. So that means no second gen groups who had great songs in these years. So no f(x), Apink, AOA, Brave Girls and so on.

Got it? Good.

Rate my list out of 10.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The instrumental is so goood :pepemusic:

• So 3rd gen is 2014 - 2020 for you?

Yes.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!